Raphael Sousa - Owner/Operator
    SF Limo Express
    "Where you need to be, on time, all the time"
    Owner-Operator
    direct: 415-990-6364

Serving San Francisco Bay Area, Napa, Peninsula
    Wine country tours, Airport Transfer, Special occasions
    http://www.yelp.com/biz/sf-limo-express-san-francisco

"about our company" has nothing about your company. Just a contact form.Is that town car in the pics yours? Don't see how that plate is related to your company?
    Steve Walker ppvsteve@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve W. View Post
    "about our company" has nothing about your company. Just a contact form.Is that town car in the pics yours? Don't see how that plate is related to your company?
    The TCP number on the Town Car in the photo came back to his company, so... Yes?
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

I,think your rate structure needs to be improved. What is it with a rate of $49? Is it because it sounds better than $50? Oh, wait, I see a $50 rate. I guess that isn't it. Same with $70 and $80 rates.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    KC Airport Car Service

Honestly, I does not do a whole lot for me. I don't see a lot of call to action items. There is nothing about your company, packages, hiring/training, etc.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    KC Airport Car Service

Turn on Permalinks in word press, it will give you better URL's which will help with SEO if used properly.

ie: http://sflimoexpress.net/?page_id=41 could be something like http://sflimoexpress.net/reserve-now

Also, for WordPress, the more custom plugins you use, the more you need a caching plugin, as well, from a programming standpoint, WP is far from the most efficient program when coupled with plugins. Also look into an SEO plugin as well.

The look of the site, well the older one is more appealing to me. Definitely work on the photos you are using, the ones in the home page slideshow, just do not work for me (especially the picture of the back of the car, as from the way you modified them, to me it makes it look like there is a hole in the right side of the window.)

I'll admit, I don't care for the "Hero" theme you purchased to begin with, and think I see where you were going with the images on the home page, but getting that right fit can be tough. One sad thing is that they advertise the theme as being "Valid XHTML" but even their own demo site for it doesn't validate.

I would recommend shutting off comments on the pages, as you can see with Steve's comment, people may think it is a Contact Us form. (And depending on your WP settings, could possible immediately display the comment on the page, which if someone posts their contact info, thinking they are using a contact us form, will freak out when they see their personal info displaying on the site)

Definitely get some actual content on the About Us Page and other content that would grab the visitor to want to use you.

-Greg
    This space intentionally left blank.

Thanks for the input guys,This is more of a rough draft.

I based it around the two front page pics that I just had on my phone from a night at the gas station when I was bored Thankfully I didn't pay for the theme, it was free but Wordpress is awesome to me since I have zero coding experience.

I'm looking more into a lighter colored theme with the "I" feel (iPhone etc) to make it easier and more distinct with the navigation. Also since a lot of those themes auto rearrange for iPhones and android mobile devices.

The about us section is empty because I'm still trying to figure out what can be said. I'm thinking about asking the guy whom I got one of my big contracts from if they would endorse the company with a "we use sflx" type thing.

I wont say which company for their privacy but everyone I know who does coding asks me to try to hook them up thinking I can actually help with that...

I guess I was going more for the hip and cool feel... What can you expect , I'm 22 in a business with guys 2-3 my age so I guess I am trying to appeal to the younger market segment(which interestingly enough does help with the Internet companies)

I'll be back once In able to hack out another lighter colored version.
    Last edited by SFLX; August 23rd, 2012 at 10:39 AM.
    SF Limo Express
    Owner-Operator

Please forgive the above post's lack of formatting... It was lost when I replied on my phone
    SF Limo Express
    Owner-Operator

Senior Member Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast's Avatar
    Palm Coast, Fl & Service Daytona, Ormond, Jacksonville, Orlando , St Augustine
    Blog Entries

First let me start by saying congratulations for starting your own biz at only 22. That shows that you have obviously grown up fast and ready to do something with your life. we hope you become very successful. I wish I could say the same for your site. I don't like how dark the home page banner is. The picture of the sedan at the gas station needs to go. As for the about us page, I think in my opinion that clients what to know more about you and your company. Not just you saying over and over that we are professional Ect... Good luck !!

I have updated the website.

It's still a little dark oriented since I haven't been able to change it up completely to a white theme (I barely get time at home now, and I've added a third town car to the fleet).

I think it looks a little more refined. What do you think?

www.sflimoexpress.net
    SF Limo Express
    Owner-Operator

Didn't have time to go through much, I see though you did get the permalinks turned on, much better!

One important change, you are running version 3.5 of WordPress, be sure to go in and let it update to 3.5.1 which fixes some security vulnerabilities in 3.5.

-Greg
    This space intentionally left blank.

I just hopped on here for a second but I'm going to look over your site some more. Looks like you're using the same WP theme we are so I'll be interested to see how you have it tweaked. How's your on-site SEO with this one? Take a look at mine I just finished a few weeks ago.. maybe we can swap ideas? www.MSPpartybus.com
    Dylan Corbett
    612.568.PLAT (7528)
    Platinum Transportation Services, LLC
    DylanC@MSPpartybus.com
    Minneapolis Party Bus

Senior Member Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast's Avatar
    Palm Coast, Fl & Service Daytona, Ormond, Jacksonville, Orlando , St Augustine
    Blog Entries

Hey Dylan I mean no disrespect when I say this but the outside of your bus looks like a prison transport bus. I would consider a different color.