Thread: Anyone thinking about selling business in LA or Miami ?

Default Anyone thinking about selling business in LA or Miami ?

I think there used to be a thread on limos where people posted about selling businesses, cant find it anymore. We are looking to purchase mid-size companies ( 5-20 cars ) in Miami and LA, if anyone interested, please let me know. Kind of getting tied of farming out work in those 2 cities and thinking it will pay off to do it on my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Oiatransport View Post
    I think there used to be a thread on limos where people posted about selling businesses, cant find it anymore. We are looking to purchase mid-size companies ( 5-20 cars ) in Miami and LA, if anyone interested, please let me know. Kind of getting tied of farming out work in those 2 cities and thinking it will pay off to do it on my own.
    I know of a couple of guys that thought the same thing ending up closing after a few years. This is a hard business to run remotely. Managing reservations is much easier than managing the whole operation. I would say it might payoff if you were sending at least 2mil per year to each of those locations.

Wade this is off topic, but I see you are an expert in this industry and need some advice on starting a limo company in san diego, ca. Could I contact you by e-mail or phone with a few ques? thx-Nick

Blog Entries

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Oiatransport View Post
    good luck finding a succesfull limo company for sale in Miami!

I have a town car service in San Diego with 4 town cars and 1 suv. I have a website that is being SEO optomized and a reputation online that you would envy. I gross between 40k to 50k a year and have the credit card monthly merchant statements to back this. Torrey Pines Town Car.
    619-715-6767

pardon 3 town cars and a SUV

Wade i need your help, please introduce me to limo link. I know you do not like them, but i'm willing to hear their numerous calls for now.