Thread: Risk management safety tip for the month.

Default Risk management safety tip for the month.

http://www.insurancejournal.com/news.../30/257517.htm

Not to preach, but it only takes that one time and it happens in the blink of an eye. Only one more, of many examples of how dangerous it is to do anything else other than drive your vehicle when you are--driving your vehicle.

Take some time this week to remind your chauffeurs that their lives and those of YOUR customers depend on them being aware of what they are doing while driving.

I completely support this. This is probably the biggest on the road issue/hazard and should always be reinforced to drivers! Good thread.

With his previous driving record, I can't imagine hiring him and having to pay the increase in insurance premiums. His history speaks volumes for its self.
    Excalibur Limousine Service

Lincoln TC 85" Stretch - Krystal 85R3
    Lincoln TC 120" Super Stretch - Krystal 120V5
    Lincoln Navigator 140" Stretch - Krystal
    Ford E450 Limo Coach - Krystal KK28

I remind my drivers constantly that they have precious irreplaceable cargo and to watch out for all of the idiots on the road.

"previous drunken driving conviction, six speeding tickets and four tickets for careless driving," Anyone else think that this might not have happened if SD had steeper penalties or suspended his license? How many times have you seen a record like this and not thought "This guy is gonna kill someone"? NEVER!
    Andy
    937-620-9120
    937-524-5899 (office)
    Dunlap Limousine, LLC
    http://www.dunlaplimo.com

It doesn't have much to do with this particular drivers background. Stiff laws don't prevent people from doing stupid things--they only keep the honest people honest. There are people getting DUI's all the time on a suspended license.