Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hyundai Equuis for your fleet

Quote Originally Posted by BLVD Limo View Post
    Oh, I'm sure it is the standard 10/100k warranty.
    To the best of my knowledge, that is a powertrain only warranty. It is far from being as comprehensive as either the Ford ESP or the Cadillac PVPP coverage.
    Rick E.
    City Limousine Sales
    √XTS Livery Sedans√Escalade ESV Livery Package SUV's√Lincoln & Cadillac Limousines & Funeral Coaches by Federal Coach√GMC Professional Grade SUV's & 15 Passenger Vans√Cadillac & Buick Passenger Cars, Crossovers, and SUV's.

~Stupidity might be hereditary, but ignorance should be painful!~

www.citylimosales.com

I'll go on faith that if Hyundai serious about an all-encompassing livery/professional vehicle program, they'll make an effort to be competitive.
    Karl Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    I'll go on faith that if Hyundai serious about an all-encompassing livery/professional vehicle program, they'll make an effort to be competitive.
    Watch out Karl. Your faith may result in dozens of obese people standing outside of your restaurant wanting chicken sandwiches!
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Blog Entries

Sorry buddy, but the Hunday is overprised even though its compared to the Lexus LS its not worth it the money especialy for the livery business where in 5 years the car would have 150K miles will it hold up without falling apart? we dont know yet, I prefer the Cadillac XTS, it is less expensive,more leg and head room,larger trunk and the most important part of it the Cady is DOMESTIC! I am all for supporting domestic manufacturing,industry,economy and workforce, sorry but I dont want to support foreign industry and economy when our people are on walfare and unemployment, I will never buy foreign vehicle NEVER!