Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Limousine Website for Sale

Default Limousine Website for Sale

Hello,

We have a limo website for sale and wanted to check if we are allowed to list it on limousinesonline, and if so what forum/format it should be posted in.
    It is a key word .com website that could be used by any limousine company. It has been used in the past for limousine advertising however it is no longer active.

Thank You,

Rain

As a forum moderator, I would say, you can post it right here. While normally we shun people selling stuff here, it is relative and beneficial to our members so post away!
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

limorentalsguide.com

Up for sale on namecheap. Buy it now price is $1000.

90 day sale - open bidding.
    https://www.namecheap.com/marketplac...laceid=2612485

I actually thought you were selling a complete website with code and all. Turns out it is just the domain name.

Quote Originally Posted by limowinnipeg View Post
    I actually thought you were selling a complete website with code and all. Turns out it is just the domain name.
    Understandable. Perhaps I should have posted domain name for sale. That said building a website, or having a designer build it for you is not hard when you have the right skills/contacts.
    Limorentalsguide is for someone who has bigger plans then marketing their individual company website, though it could be used for that purpose.

No problem. I was just confused a bit by the thread title. LimoRentalsGuide is a great domain. As you said, it can be used for hosting an individual company website. It won't be the best use for such a domain name though.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast View Post
    I personally don't see any value in that domain name.
    If he can sell that domain name for $1,000, I'm in the wrong business.
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC
    Andrew@VintageChauffeuring.com
    www.VintageChauffeuring.com

That domain is not worth that money it has nothing linking to it nor nothing on there

Stretch Limo
    www.stretchlimochicago.com/

There's plenty of limo domains worth $1,000 without any linking or content to them, but that isn't one of them. The name doesnt even match anything you could use for a company. The only thing I could see someone using it for is someone writing an e-guide to how to rent a limo. Nobody would really need a domain like that and to top it off many operators are against using the word rental.

Free country so I don't mind the feedback, and difference in opinions. Here is mine.

"If he can sell that domain name for $1,000, I'm in the wrong business"

Maybe you are, as it will sell for that price. And if it does not it will be re-listed for that price or more.

"There are plenty of limo domains worth $1,000 without any linking or content to them, but that isn't one of them. The name doesn't even match anything you could use for a company. The only thing I could see someone using it for is someone writing an e-guide to how to rent a limo. Nobody would really need a domain like that and to top it off many operators are against using the word rental."

If you look at things in a one dimensional way, then yes it would not work out for you. I have been in the business many years and I don't know anyone who is opposed to the word "rental". Like I said before this site is for someone who will appreciate the potential it has.

"That domain is not worth that money it has nothing linking to it nor nothing on there"

It’s called a clean slate, gives the buyer the option to put on exactly what they want. Anyone can create a two bit website and market it for sale. The buyer will set up links that are appropriate to their use of it. They don't need other links.

In my opinion, and I have verified this with my SEO guy (p.s. I'm on top for the Kansas City Area). He states that the Domain Name is not worth much anymore, and that is ALL content and Backlinks. So yeah..... I have a domain name for sale. http://www.ilikelimosbecausetheyarer...domainname.com
    Very Respectfully,

Karl S. Lust

Regal Limousine & Transportation
    Kansas City, Missouri

"If you've ever traveled this good,
    Welcome Back!"

Kansas City Limo - Kansas City Airport Transportation

The max I would pay for that site is $200.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    Anyone can create a two bit website and market it for sale.
    I'm glad we agree on something.