Thread: New Limousine Service in Madison and Janesville, WI area

Smile New Limousine Service in Madison and Janesville, WI area

We are completely new to the limousine service. If there are any suggestions to get our name out there that would be great.

Thank you,
    Mary Lyons

Welcome Mary. Hard work is the easiest way in the early years.

Work hard, treat your clients like royalty, and prepare for the lean times until you start getting a solid reputation, repeat business, and word of mouth referals. Becoming a member of the local Chamber of Commerce has helped me get to know other business professionals in the area and added a little credibility to my business when I was brand new so potential clients knew that I wasn't some fly by night gypsy limo service and was interested in becoming a part of the established local business community.

I'm only a year into this business and things are just now starting to come together for me.
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC
    Andrew@VintageChauffeuring.com
    www.VintageChauffeuring.com

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

Welcome!
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

Welcome & good luck The tips Vintage gave , I agree are 100% correct . Most things will start coming your way in 6 to 12 months . That seems to be how far out a lot of people book services for special events, other than airport calls

So far I got craigslist, facebook, fliers out in the bars and radio ads. I also got a booth for a bridal show in January. Any other ideas????

Quote Originally Posted by Lyons View Post
    So far I got craigslist, facebook, fliers out in the bars and radio ads. I also got a booth for a bridal show in January. Any other ideas????
    My area might be different, but I've tried each of those methods and they all worked horribly. I've had the best luck with targeted search engine traffic and referrals.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyons View Post
    What's your website / facebook address?

Just watch out for advertising expenses breaking the bank (especially those that show no return). If you want to hit up the wedding segment, Weddingwire.com and theKnot.com have brought me more business than the bridal shows by far and for less $$$.
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC
    Andrew@VintageChauffeuring.com
    www.VintageChauffeuring.com