Thread: Software Popularity

Default Software Popularity

What has become the main software that everyone has started using? Are the majority of you guys using Google for the calendar/scheduling or is quickbooks still running the game? I want to be able to store customer contact information with the collaboration of using a calendar to schedule jobs. Any thoughts?

Blog Entries

I've had LimoAnywhere for about a year now, but have not had the time to sit down and really learn it yet. VERY powerful software but takes a lot to really get into it. We have just been too busy over the past year to take the time the really use it to it's full potential.

Great to know, thank you. If you don't mind me asking, how many people do you have on the field and how many back end employees? Also, is limoanywhere a yearly subscription or is it just a one time price. I feel like this software is for larger and more developed companies rather than startups...maybe I'm wrong though

I also use limoanywhere. It's not as hard to learn as you would expect after initially looking at it. They offer free online training courses that are amazing, and I think it only takes two hours for them to show it to you. I took it twice just to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Blog Entries

LimoAnywhere. I have used CCO, ULS and now LimoAnywhere. We have a 10 vehicle fleet but started using software when we had 3 or 4 cars (cant remember although it's probabbly archived on this board somewhere since I have been hanging out here since 2003, LOL).

-Jim
    Last edited by Jim30; June 19th, 2012 at 07:27 PM.

Main thing a startup wants to do is start collecting customer information in a format that can easily moved to another program in the future. You do not want to get 3 years down the line, go to buy limoanywhere or any other program and find out there is no way to get all your contact data into the new program. Having it in electronic format will also help you in your marketing efforts (Direct mail, Email, XMAS Cards) . Google contacts is great for that with ways to customize your contacts with diffrent fields you need.

For taking and executing the reservation:
    You could really do much of the functions that you need with Google Calander and contacts.
    Create a calander for each car so you can see them all in one dispatch calander
    All employees could view it, edit it, add to it depending on what permissions you gave them.
    Print out the appointment as a trip sheet with all routing info in the "Notes" section.
    Think you can even attach documents to the appointment so you can put the contract there, the email they sent in when they made the reservation.
    You could also send trip Confirmation to customer via an invitation. They can then accept the invitation and your scheduled pick up would go into thier calenders. Not even limoanywhere could do that!
    Also any changes to the res. you can resend the invite
    Once you decide on a driver add them as a guest of the appointment and they can accepted it so it will be on your drivers phone calander.

After that is accounting and quickbooks could be used for that. Take your sheet you get back from your drivers with the times and create an invoice in quickboks. Then charge the card or send out a bill.

It's scattered where good Limo Res Software would put it all in one place but it's nothing that a good set of office rules could not handle.
    Last edited by Steve W.; June 19th, 2012 at 11:53 PM.
    Steve Walker ppvsteve@gmail.com

Oh another cool feature of Google Calander, Public Calendars.

Public calendars: You can make your calendar automatically display holidays, sports events, television shows, or other items of special interest to you. Just click Add above your calendar list, and choose Add a public calendar. In the 'Add a Public Calendar' page, select a category on the left, and then click Add to Calendar for each calendar you want to add. You have hundreds of options to choose from, ranging from schedules for your favorite sports teams to concert tour dates to campaign stops for political candidates.

Here in LA we would definately put in the lakers and concerts at staples center if they got that detailed.
    Steve Walker ppvsteve@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    I've had LimoAnywhere for about a year now, but have not had the time to sit down and really learn it yet. VERY powerful software but takes a lot to really get into it. We have just been too busy over the past year to take the time the really use it to it's full potential.
    Digger: As brandon1 mentioned, we have online courses that you can watch at your convenience. We offer on-demand videos and three live training sessions per day that are done over GoToMeeting and phone. Please take a look at www.limoanywhere.tv for more info and to view our training schedule. You can break up your training into 20 sessions if you wanted to because they are all structured and cover the same topics daily in the same order (for the most part).

Quote Originally Posted by driveslow View Post
    Great to know, thank you. If you don't mind me asking, how many people do you have on the field and how many back end employees? Also, is limoanywhere a yearly subscription or is it just a one time price. I feel like this software is for larger and more developed companies rather than startups...maybe I'm wrong though
    It's not for larger operators. We have customers who are one car operators and we have some that have over 100 cars. You don't have to use all the features if you don't need them. Our pricing model consists of an initial fee for setup and integration with your website (if you have one) and a small monthly support & maintenance fee. You can contact John Pearson at (888) 888-0302 x1066 and he will explain everything to you and provide you with a free demo. You can also email him at john@limoanywhere.com.

Thanks,
    Max
    Limousine Software for Small to Mid-Size Operators. Visit LimoAnywhere.com to request your free demo today!

Absolutely the best deal in the limo business.

Banned

LimoAnywhere all the way...

I have used this system over 5 years and the growth and features is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by uslimousines View Post
    WE are currently using fasttrack livery system its really good with there cloud technology the only problem with these systems are they dont provide online tracking and custom api system.
    Not sure what you mean by "online tracking", but Limo Anywhere has an open API for developers to use.
    Limousine Software for Small to Mid-Size Operators. Visit LimoAnywhere.com to request your free demo today!

We been using LimoAnywhere for our software for about 2 years now its a great software and really easy and simple to get use to we have a fleet of over 25 cars so its really helpful to use