Thread: Swift Limousine from Chicago, Illinois

Smile Swift Limousine from Chicago, Illinois

Hello Everybody,

I just registered on this website. This forum seems great. We have been in Limousine Business for the past one year and have a few Limousine Cars and adding some more cars in fleet. We are looking for Limo drivers who have hard cards to drive in the city of Chicago. Also we are in need of sub-urban drivers(without hard cards). If anyone can refer and help in our search of drivers it would be highly aspprecaited.

Thanks so much!

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

Welcome.
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

Blog Entries

Welcome to the temple of knowledge

Yes, I agree local referral method has been proved the most reliable source so far. However, it is not enough source to run the business. With unempolyment rate so high I was under the impression that it would be very easy to find chauffeurs but actually its not. Sometimes you get "zero" response, to chauffers ads on craigslist, surprisingly.

I'm really starting to believe that the unemployment rate is so high because a great deal of those people who are unemployed are simply not willing to work.
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC
    Andrew@VintageChauffeuring.com
    www.VintageChauffeuring.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Limos View Post
    I'm really starting to believe that the unemployment rate is so high because a great deal of those people who are unemployed are simply not willing to work.
    Why work when you can get a free ride? America and her people are starting to fade. What ever happened to WORK ETHICS, is this just a thing of the past along with people having scruples and class? I think America really hit it's peek in the 40's and early 50's seems as though we have been on a downward spiral ever since. How sad?
    Badger State Limousine Service
    "When nothing less than perfection will do"
    (414)-GO-GO-RED (414)-464-6733
    www. BADGERSTATELIMO.com

http://www.Badgerstatelimo.com
    http://www.MILWAUKEEWISCONSINLIMO.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Limos View Post
    I think anyone with good work ethic can find a job easily. I always have room to hire hard working people with great work ethic, the problem is they are near impossible to find or they already have jobs.