Thread: Ford Fusions

Default Ford Fusions

Does anyone in the forum use Ford Fusions ? What are your opinions on them ? Luggage space ? I was thinking of using them for one or two passengers for airport transfers and some point to point transfers. The closest airport I service is about 35 miles away -- one way and thought this car would make a good addition to my fleet. Give me your opinion !

Blog Entries

NEVER use that vehicle in th USA for limo business it would be disgraceful to the industry!
    Last edited by transporter; June 13th, 2012 at 07:28 PM. Reason: misspelling

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    NEVER use that vehicle in th USA for limo bisines it would be discraseful
    Can I get a translator please?
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Oak Transportation View Post
    Does anyone in the forum use Ford Fusions ? What are your opinions on them ? Luggage space ? I was thinking of using them for one or two passengers for airport transfers and some point to point transfers. The closest airport I service is about 35 miles away -- one way and thought this car would make a good addition to my fleet. Give me your opinion !
    There are many companies tht use the Ford Fusion L as a part of their fleet. Windy City in Chicago has a couple. Mary and Barrynwith First Class Executive in Arizona recently purchased a Fusion or an MKZ Hybrid and it seems to be going extremely well for them. Matthew Strack in LA has one in his fleet and it goes for the same price as a Town Car and has become quite a popular vehicle to his clients. It may work just dandy in your market, however you won't be able to fit in golf clubs.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    KC Airport Car Service

Quote Originally Posted by BLVD Limo View Post
    There are many companies tht use the Ford Fusion L as a part of their fleet. Windy City in Chicago has a couple. Mary and Barrynwith First Class Executive in Arizona recently purchased a Fusion or an MKZ Hybrid and it seems to be going extremely well for them. Matthew Strack in LA has one in his fleet and it goes for the same price as a Town Car and has become quite a popular vehicle to his clients. It may work just dandy in your market, however you won't be able to fit in golf clubs.
    I was going to take my golf clubs to the dealership and check out the trunk space. I like to check things out like that myself since I am experienced on how to pack cars with lots of luggage and clubs. This car would be used to one or two passengers for airport transfers mainly and some wedding transfers of the bride and groom at the end of the night.

NEVER use that vehicle in th USA for limo bisines it would be discraseful
    Transporter -- what kind of vehicle is in your fleet ?

Quote Originally Posted by BLVD Limo View Post
    Can I get a translator please?
    If I had to guess at what he was saying it would be "...the recently demised Panther platform was offered three different ways; the Crown Vic, Grand Marquis de Sade, and Town Car. If you wouldn't consider using a Crown Vic in your fleet (in lieu of a Town Car) why would you consider using a Ford now instead of a more upscale Lincoln version?"

but..that's just my guess
    Rick E.
    City Limousine Sales
    √XTS Livery Sedans√Escalade ESV Livery Package SUV's√Lincoln & Cadillac Limousines & Funeral Coaches by Federal Coach√GMC Professional Grade SUV's & 15 Passenger Vans√Cadillac & Buick Passenger Cars, Crossovers, and SUV's.

~Stupidity might be hereditary, but ignorance should be painful!~

www.citylimosales.com

I was going with the really bad spelling. What is discraseful? What is bisiness?
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    KC Airport Car Service

Blog Entries

you know what I meant dont be sarcastic, it was only misspelling

Blog Entries

in Miami we can only use vehicles which are MSRP over $46.000, and up to 5 years, after the 5 years we have to buy a new car again, therefore an SUV is better for the money, because we can utilize it as a sedan and SUV

in Miami we can only use vehicles which are MSRP over $46.000, and up to 5 years, after the 5 years we have to buy a new car again, therefore an SUV is better for the money, because we can utilize it as a sedan and SUV
    If you have only 1 or 2 vehicles in your fleet, an SUV may be the better purchase option. If you have a fleet of 30, having the fleet consist of entirely SUVs would be a waste of money through increased fuel consumption, increased maintenance costs, and increased initial purchase price. Companies that are able to offer a variety of options and tiered pricing seem to be excelling in today's economy.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    KC Airport Car Service

NEVER use that vehicle in th USA for limo business it would be disgraceful to the industry!
    Who cares what kind of vehicles someone runs? You should choose your vehicle mostly on what vehicle can turn the largest profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Oak Transportation View Post
    I was going to take my golf clubs to the dealership and check out the trunk space. I like to check things out like that myself since I am experienced on how to pack cars with lots of luggage and clubs. This car would be used to one or two passengers for airport transfers mainly and some wedding transfers of the bride and groom at the end of the night.
    Definitely run down to the dealership and check out the trunk space on the Fusion and MKZ. They are not that great in size, but they will definitely work for the experienced business traveler who travels with carry on luggage only. However, with that being said, you live in Hilton Head and I'm sure you get a good number of travelers that carry a set of clubs. I doubt they will be able to utilize the Fusion/MKZ.

Also, are you looking at just the regular Fusions/MKZs or the Hybrid versions of those vehicles? If they hybrids, I would suggest getting one of the L-series vehicles that are stretched by Royale. They cost a bit more, but the rear legroom is substantially greater.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    KC Airport Car Service

I just replied to this post... the L-series vehicles that are stretched by Royale

This is what I can see.
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

What is this?
    Thanks,
    T