Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who prints your business cards?

Default Who prints your business cards?

I cant believe Vista Print charges so much just to print. What made me run away from them is they charge $5 for each of my own designs that I upload? $10 for nothing? I dont think so. I went with uprinting.com, much cheaper for what I wanted, hope the quality is good. Just want to know if anyone knows a better way that is proven.

I have been using Vista Print for some time now and am happy with them. Quality is good and the pricing is fair. Once you have your design uploaded, reordering more cards for my drivers or adding new drivers to the group is easy and economical. You only have to pay for your upload once, along as you are not changing your design with every order. I use them for my business card, tri fold brochures, pens, etc.
    Excalibur Limousine Service

Lincoln TC 85" Stretch - Krystal 85R3
    Lincoln TC 120" Super Stretch - Krystal 120V5
    Lincoln Navigator 140" Stretch - Krystal
    Ford E450 Limo Coach - Krystal KK28

I also started with VistaPrint, following a link to a sale (they are one of those places that always have a sale on something, like GoDaddy)

I was happy with the price and quality of the cards, only issue I had was my own goof (duplicating the design on the front to be greyscaled on the back under the back text, completely forgot about that all the front text was part of that design, luckily being white text, it was not that noticeable with how light they did the background image on the back). They do try to upsell like crazy (again like godaddy).

I did find a local (well local to where I used to live and was visiting) that my cousin used and liked. I thought the quality of my cousin's cards and the samples they provided were great! Also I liked that if I ordered right there, I could pick the cards up in 3 days. One big difference is they use full size business cards (2"x3.5"), not the cropped down ones vistaprint uses (about 1/8" less in each direction.) It doesn't seem like much of a difference when you are looking at only smaller ones, but put a full size one in with the VP size ones, and you notice it more.

I'm waiting for either my original order from VP supply to run out, or more likely in July when I do a new branding of my company and I will order from him.

They are located in Hartville Ohio, actually inside the Hartville Marketplace. Anyhow his site is http://www.premiumbcard.com/ (just looked, found their other company name on FB: https://www.facebook.com/ksmemories )

-Greg
    This space intentionally left blank.

I use Arthur at Create-A-Card
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

Blog Entries

http://edirect.lctmag.com/Printing4Less/20120411/

This is who I used last month. Great deal and both sides were UV coated
    5000 for about $150 with shipping

Quote Originally Posted by LIMOJESS View Post
    http://edirect.lctmag.com/Printing4Less/20120411/This is who I used last month. Great deal and both sides were UV coated 5000 for about $150 with shipping
    That sounds like a great deal, mant wanted that much for plain 1000, thanks everyone who responded.

Got my cards today and I must say I am really impressed.

Blog Entries

Who did you go with? Attach your proof copy here.

I went with uprinting.com, 1000 for $40 14 glossy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pyro and Andy will have to chime in, but Vista Print appears to be one of the best cost options out there for printing cards and other stuff. They also offer LOTS of promotional discounts from time to time that you can take advantage of that dramatically lowers the cost of printing stuff.

As for me, I went with Fedex Office back then and found out that I dramatically overpaid for the cards.
    Mobile Personal Banker
    Wells Fargo

Homer, Alaska bound! Precision Executive Transportation Services LLCwww.precisiontransportationservices.comEmail: junehhan(at)precisiontransportationservices(dot)co mFind us on Facebook right now!

We are happy with Vista Print for all of our marketing items

Blog Entries

I went with printing 4 less and they dis a great job.
    I got thier information through thier mailings with lct mag.

081342_A&ALimo_BC_F.jpg

I have to say vistaprint may have rekindled my interest as a customer. Just got yet another email from them, this time advertising free uploads and half off alot of what I wanted so Im giving them a shot for 250 cards, still a little higher in price even with the free 7-10 shipping but if the quality is better, I may look to them for specials when I'll be running out but before I run out of cards. They really have alot of other great products I may be interested in. Also picked up a pocket card holder so they'll stay in better condition than in my wallet. And to think I was about to remove myself from their mailing list.
    Last edited by Bigdan; May 29th, 2012 at 06:19 AM.

Gotprint.net super cheap and mine were good quality.