Thread: starting new farm out company

Default starting new farm out company

1. Hello everyone I just wanted to know whats the best way to start a limo company that just farms out the work...I don't have any cars but I have a good way of marketing also what is the usual split between companies 70/30 or 80/20 ? Also can someone please tell me the legal procedures i have to go thru to start thanks

Hi JD Limo,
    I have created very successful worldwide networks for many companies. I have all the documents and information you will need in order to create a worldwide transportation management company. I'd be happy to discuss it with you in detail. Send me a message.

Michael

The way I've always made the most money with farm outs is find a company that isn't charging enough and get their price sheet, then book for a much higher price and keep the extra money.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon1 View Post
    The way I've always made the most money with farm outs is find a company that isn't charging enough and get their price sheet, then book for a much higher price and keep the extra money.
    This is definately one way to do it - and financially the way that I would recommend setting it up. There are additional legalities to consider as well as service requirements, agreements for timely invoicing and a whole world around integrity and business ethics. You can't trust your client's with just any company.

Thanks to the both of you guys for replying what resources should I check out to get all the legalities, service requirements and agreements for timely invoicing, thanks.

Okay sir what is your contact info?

Thanks for the advice do you take farm in work?

Quote Originally Posted by JD LIMO View Post
    Thanks for the advice do you take farm in work?
    I do. Get in touch.