Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was LCT'S Targeting Of A Limousine Operator Justified?

Originally posted by Wade Randolph:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sunshinelimos:
    That is nice but my ip address does not match the ip address who posted lct told me that after the damage was done to my company in other words i can type in any company name email address and website link and post crap because lct does not do there homework and check out facts i never had any dealings with julies so i have no reason to talk bad about her she is located a hour south from me My lawyer has begun legal action against lct for economic distress i will teach them to slam companies without any verification of facts!!!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'm just not buying it one bit and I have my reasons but I really don't wish to cause myself any legal problems. I will just say this, nothing you do on the Internet is really anonymous. Everyone has an IP address and every IP address is attributed to a CPU somewhere.

Just like when you search for something and all the local stuff pops up on your computer because the Internet knows your IP address is in Springhill, Florida. Same concept can identify where a post came from regardless of what name they claim to be.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why don't you also go after the person that used your name and your website link? If you take legal action this information could be found out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good point. But he'll probably let LCT spend the time and money on that homework. I for one would love to know who the coward is hiding behind false identity.

A company in San Diego used my identity to call and threaten a small company and use profanity with the owners wife. Supposedly he put an ad on craigslist(with my name) and bad mouthed said company. When I got an angry call from the owner, we figured things out and now we farm eachother jobs. No need to go legal in our case. But sometimes you have to fish out the rats. If sunshine is in fact innocent, it sounds like they have some major damages and a real case. But I'm not a lawyer, I just played one on Judge Judy(and won).
    Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Limo Kings Limousine Service
    www.limokings.net

Originally posted by Geoff Levine:
    Good point. But he'll probably let LCT spend the time and money on that homework. I for one would love to know who the coward is hiding behind false identity.

A company in San Diego used my identity to call and threaten a small company and use profanity with the owners wife. Supposedly he put an ad on craigslist(with my name) and bad mouthed said company. When I got an angry call from the owner, we figured things out and now we farm eachother jobs. No need to go legal in our case. But sometimes you have to fish out the rats. If sunshine is in fact innocent, it sounds like they have some major damages and a real case. But I'm not a lawyer, I just played one on Judge Judy(and won).
    I don't even know if an attorney would care who made this post as the instant action would be a post on a forum opened to the public resulted in a major publication with industry reach & influence calling for the blackballing of a particular person exercising rights granted under the US Constitution. That it may be a false accusation just adds to the counts. At least that is what I got when BSing a little with my lawyer about this event.
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

Originally posted by gunny:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Geoff Levine:

I don't even know if an attorney would care who made this post as the instant action would be a post on a forum opened to the public resulted in a major publication with industry reach & influence calling for the blackballing of a particular person exercising rights granted under the US Constitution. That it may be a false accusation just adds to the counts. At least that is what I got when BSing a little with my lawyer about this event. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah Gunny, I can't argue that, emotional decision or not, it was lack of discipline to attack like that.

And Gunny, I forgot to mention I have some more legal experience. I was a sea lawyer for the Marines doing barracks duty in Guam. Very lucrative.

www.limokings.net

Originally posted by Geoff Levine:

Yeah Gunny, I can't argue that, emotional decision or not, it was lack of discipline to attack like that.

And Gunny, I forgot to mention I have some more legal experience. I was a sea lawyer for the Marines doing barracks duty in Guam. Very lucrative.
    Dammit, you let the secret out. These Civs can't handle another DD on this forum.

Lack of disclipine? Nah, more like a typical Egotistical Power Trip that the Limousine Controlling Tyrants likes to throw around.
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

Originally posted by gunny:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Geoff Levine:

Dammit, you let the secret out. These Civs can't handle another DD on this forum.

Lack of disclipine? Nah, more like a typical Egotistical Power Trip that the Limousine Controlling Tyrants likes to throw around. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gunny, you're more than enough for em. But I got your back leatherneck.

www.limokings.net

Proper research leads to correct conclusions.
    Dean Schuler