Thread: Hey Guys

Default Hey Guys

Hey guys I just wanted to introduce myself. Im new to this forum and am currently researching starting a Transportation business. im almost 29 years old, have been around cars all my life and have been a car sales man for the past 8 years. I know the market is very saturated but it looks like any business right now is very saturated as well so i wanted to give it a shot seems like it could be alot of fun. If anyone has any pointers for me im a very open person and thanks in advance as well.

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nance Trans View Post
    Hey guys I just wanted to introduce myself. Im new to this forum and am currently researching starting a Transportation business. im almost 29 years old, have been around cars all my life and have been a car sales man for the past 8 years. I know the market is very saturated but it looks like any business right now is very saturated as well so i wanted to give it a shot seems like it could be alot of fun. If anyone has any pointers for me im a very open person and thanks in advance as well.
    See my other post. "Fun" is a relative term. Any job is fun if you enjoy that type of work - this is really more than cool cars, so I would suggest working for a company first to get a real idea of what it really entails. This will give you a good headstart when it comes time to invest.

The cars aren't really the the thing that would be fun I would really enjoy the challenge of the business

Hi Nance welcome to the board!

If you like cars as I do this may not be the business for you as your heart will break when you see how people treat your baby!

But if you like cleaning them and fixing them non stop then you have found your bliss!

Good luck!