Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello From Tipp-City Ohio (Just North of Dayton)

Default Hello From Tipp-City Ohio (Just North of Dayton)

Hello All,

After driving for another company off and on for a few years for a friend who was in the business, I finally took the leap and started Windmere Limousine. I applaud the help and insite this great forum has provided me in doing it right. It'll be a pleasure getting to know you all and helping any way I can. I currently have 1 black 8pax, and 1 white 10pax on the way.

Regards,
    Gixxerrider (Yes i'm addiced to crotch rockets....and limos. What a combination!!)

Are they brand new limos? If so, who is building them? And welcome!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxerrider View Post
    Hello All,

After driving for another company off and on for a few years for a friend who was in the business, I finally took the leap and started Windmere Limousine. I applaud the help and insite this great forum has provided me in doing it right. It'll be a pleasure getting to know you all and helping any way I can. I currently have 1 black 8pax, and 1 white 10pax on the way.

Regards,
    Gixxerrider (Yes i'm addiced to crotch rockets....and limos. What a combination!!)
    I dig your Handle....I ride a Suzuki 2
    Badger State Limousine Service
    "When nothing less than perfection will do"
    (414)-GO-GO-RED (414)-464-6733
    www. BADGERSTATELIMO.com

http://www.Badgerstatelimo.com
    http://www.MILWAUKEEWISCONSINLIMO.com

Bigdan I wish they were new ones but no am starting out with a unique 97 Towncar, (8pax) with 28,000 orginal miles on it. The other is a 99 Towncar (10pax)with just over 80,000. What kind of Suzuki MrQ45?

Thats just what I was thinking when you said "on the way". Sounds like a good start. Im actually passing through London, Ohio right now.

Welcome to the forum Gixxerrider!

After speaking with you on the phone a few times I believe you when you say you are trying to do things the right way. I look forward to meeting you soon, I'm sure that there are a few others in the area who would like to meet you also.
    Andy
    937-620-9120
    937-524-5899 (office)
    Dunlap Limousine, LLC
    http://www.dunlaplimo.com

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

Welcome!

I used to have a 1997 Honda 900RR and a 2000 Kawasaki ZX-7R. Sold the 900 to buy a ring and sold the 7R to build a deck.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome Andy said he has been talking to you. We all need to get together

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar Mill Limousine View Post
    Welcome!

I used to have a 1997 Honda 900RR and a 2000 Kawasaki ZX-7R. Sold the 900 to buy a ring and sold the 7R to build a deck.
    Impressive! The Bucket list includes both bikes you"ve owned. Looking ZX7RR as a build over the winter. Like you I sold an honest to goodness cherried out 1990 GSXR750 to buy my first limo. Spent all of winter 2010 chrome polishing everything on the bike only to ride it for one summer and selling it for my first limo. will post pics in a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
    Welcome Andy said he has been talking to you. We all need to get together
    I would agree. Andy has said some good things about your relationship with him as well. I know some about each of you but would be nice to get to know you face to face.

Gixxerrider , I was up in Tipp City last night. Brought a Prom group to Coldwater Cafe . Had to drive around the Party in the center of town. Give me a call sometime we all can get together for a meet & greet meal . There are some around us that think Bikers are bad and can't be trusted. HA HA. Bikers are people to

Bigdan , if you are up this way again give us a shout. We are just off of I-70 at exit 54

Gixxerrider , I was up in Tipp City last night. Brought a Prom group to Coldwater Cafe . Had to drive around the Party in the center of town. Give me a call sometime we all can get together for a meet & greet meal . There are some around us that think Bikers are bad and can't be trusted. HA HA. Bikers are people to
    Bikers are bad people and cant be trusted, thats why I started my own limo business so I could change my reputation from bad and untrusted to money grubbing, never on time and seedy!!....lol

I just laughed when I was told what was said. I just consider where it came from and go on . But I like the money grubbing . It pays the bills HA

Bigdan , if you are up this way again give us a shout. We are just off of I-70 at exit 54
    I may have to do that sometime, I pass by there 4 times a week.