Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Limo Anywhere Slow Down

Default Limo Anywhere Slow Down

For the past week we have been having connectivity issues with LA. Is anyone else experiencing problems?
    Jonathan
    Premiere #1 Limousine Service
    2000 Vine St
    Middletown, PA17057
    ph 717-616-8997
    fax 717-616-8415
    jonathans@premiere1limousine.com
    http://www.premiere1limousine.com/
    facebook.com/Premiere1Limousine
    @Premiere1Limo

they sent out an email about this late last week. Did you not receive the email?
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Quote Originally Posted by BLVD Limo View Post
    they sent out an email about this late last week. Did you not receive the email?
    No, I did not get it. What was the main topic.
    Jonathan
    2000 Vine St
    Middletown, PA17057
    ph 717-616-8997
    fax 717-616-8415
    @Premiere1Limo

I got the email. This problem is killing me! for the past week it has been nonstop system interruptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Trophylimo View Post
    I got the email. This problem is killing me! for the past week it has been nonstop system interruptions.
    Thanks for forwarding the email. Almost a week later and still experiencing the same problems. I hate telling clients, we have to call them back due to software issues.
    Jonathan
    2000 Vine St
    Middletown, PA17057
    ph 717-616-8997
    fax 717-616-8415
    @Premiere1Limo

Default Same issue

It has been very difficult the last few days. We hope it is fixed soon.

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by BLVD Limo View Post
    My reservation "software" is "running" perfect!http://www.moleskine.com/
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

It is a NIGHTMARE!!! Today has been horrible, with the constant "Problem Encountered" message every time i try to make or change a reservation and create a quote. I have also been getting complaints that clients are not receiving their confirmations. One client somehow received a quote email template instead of a standard confirmation. Gosh i hope it is fixed soon.

Default Problems started today.

"Problems Encountered" many times today. Huge problem, in possibly our busiest reservations week of the year. Couldn't come at a worse time. I put in a trouble ticket 4 hours ago and haven't heard anything yet. I can only hope they are working diligently on this. We have always done a paper copy in case of emergency, but this is a huge inconvenience.

See, and I haven't had any problems with it. I guess I'm fortunate there.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Hello everyone... I am posting a copy of the message that was just sent out to all Limo Anywhere users.
    ------------------------------

Dear Limo Anywhere Customers:

Limo Anywhere has experienced a series of performance degradations and brief, but frequent service interruptions between Monday, April 23 and Monday, April 30.

As of this moment, a team of eight senior IT engineers has been working on this since about 12pm CST. Their goal is to understand the root causes and create a plan that will allow us to eliminate them completely. Unfortunately, this process is not as quick and easy as we would all like for it to be. We have already eliminated a number of potential culprits and are continuing to research this further. They have been successful at troubleshooting some issues but obviously not all.

Please rest assured that we are doing absolutely everything we can to get this resolved as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, I would like to ask for your patience and understanding while we try to rectify these issues. As difficult as it may be for you. My entire team and I understand the role our systems play in your organization's daily operations and sincerely apologize for the trouble this has caused you.

Unfortunately, we cannot say with 100% certainty that all issues have been corrected as of 1:30 AM CST. The discovery process is still ongoing and we will not know whether the issue has been resolved or not until we can determine what is causing it. We believe that we are very close to accomplishing this but we won't know for sure until we actually find it.

Our goal is to not allow Tuesday, May 1, to be a repeat of today or any part of last week. However, it is possible that another issue may occur before we are able to correct the root cause.

I realize that an apology can do very little in a time like this, but I do sincerely apologize for everything that has happened. I completely understand and share your frustration with Limo Anywhere.

Thank You,

Max Paltsev
    CEO

Limo Anywhere, LLC.

----------------------

In the event of a suspected issue, before calling our support line, please visit this website to find out the latest system status:

www.limoanywhere.tv/status or follow us on Twitter @limoanywhere
    Limousine Software for Small to Mid-Size Operators. Visit LimoAnywhere.com to request your free demo today!

Quote Originally Posted by LimoAnywhere.com View Post
    Our goal is to not allow Tuesday, May 1, to be a repeat of today or any part of last week. However, it is possible that another issue may occur before we are able to correct the root cause.
    Unfortunately this goal was not achieved. We left CCO due to the same type of outages. Extremely frustrating when I try to login and I see thisIIS 7.5 Detailed Error - 502.3 - Bad Gateway.jpeg
    Jonathan
    2000 Vine St
    Middletown, PA17057
    ph 717-616-8997
    fax 717-616-8415
    @Premiere1Limo

THIS IS EXACTLY THE REASON OF ME NOT LIKING INTERNET BASED SOFTWARE. This is the reason I chose ULS...... In saying that though I have been seriously considering the crossover to LA, but....... Hearing this, not so good. A little scary to be quite frank.
    Very Respectfully,

Karl S. Lust

Regal Limousine & Transportation
    Kansas City, Missouri

"If you've ever traveled this good,
    Welcome Back!"

Kansas City Limo - Kansas City Airport Transportation

I will see how the outcome is of this and possibly reevaluate.
    Very Respectfully,

Karl S. Lust

Regal Limousine & Transportation
    Kansas City, Missouri

"If you've ever traveled this good,
    Welcome Back!"

Kansas City Limo - Kansas City Airport Transportation