Thread: LDC issues

Default LDC issues

My problems with LDC are many.
    • Poor operator support:
      • I have been sending emails to the operator support email to get credit for bad leads and I am not getting any response nor have I received a credit.
      • Our account rep was supposed to cancel a reservation due to the customer's error and our rep never cancelled it. This resulted in us getting a phone call from the customer and being accused of STEALING money his money! Not the repuation I want! I had to inform the customer that LDC received all that money ($300) and we got NONE! So now you can bet that the customer will tell everyone not to use us - negative words go a lot further than positive words!
    • The billing for 1 click reservations is incorrect and LDC FORCES operators to provide a discount for 1 click reservations:
      • Base rate $600
      • Service Charge/Grats $90
      • Taxes/surcharges $180
      • Total $870.
      • Discount Amount $300.
      • Total Due to me $570
        • The discount is supposed to be on the base rate, so LDC is offering 50% discount off the base rate to a customer to get them to book with me?! BTW LDC gets the discount amount - it's the "Due Now".
        • My 1 click settings (again, FORCED by LDC) are 20% for $500-$1000. Needless to say, I would receive less than my base rate for this job.
    • No operator support on weekends - the operator support line DOES NOT state that the operator support line is closed! I brought this to my account rep's attention months ago - I guess it went no further than him.
    • Our policies and penalties differ from LDC and we were told that we can use our policies and penalties;however, that is not the case.

BTW, the new pricing program, per my account rep's phone message, he was emailing me the information. This was a few weeks ago and I still haven't received anything. I find out on this forum about the flat rate pricing but no details.

Senior Member Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast's Avatar
    Palm Coast, Fl & Service Daytona, Ormond, Jacksonville, Orlando , St Augustine
    Blog Entries

If you have so many problems why do you continue to use LDC ?

You can't say "Forces" if you have any option to decline or not enroll in LDC services...

1. About Limos.com

Limos.com's mission is to offer our customers fast and easy access to unbeatable prices for limousine and chauffeured transportation services for all types of occasions worldwide. Through our partnerships with the world's leading limousine companies, we can get you great deals that can't be found anywhere else.

2.Limos.com gives customers seeking limo service or chauffeured ground transportation the inside track to the best limo pricing and discounts from the best limousine services in the world. With our exclusive limo search technology and negotiating power, Limos.com consistently delivers more ways to save on limo services than anyone else.

in the past I have seen on LDC site it said " same price as a taxi"

It's all about price with them. They come through for the customer.

Seems like there are lots of issues.
    I offer Search engine optimization for Limo Companies. Our main limo website has had over 9.6 million hits. Some of my clients: www.FirstClassLimos.net Rome Tours Tours in Rome Limo Service Philadelphia www.PartyBusToledo.com

Call us at 1-888-51-LIMOS (54667) For referral work in Cleveland Ohio, Columbus, Toledo, & Pittsburgh PA and all cities in between - over 15,000+ customers and counting!

Damn charmcity it seems you have a basket full of complaints. I'm sure LDC will address your concerns right here on this thread.
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

@Charmcity: Please email me with more information about your account and I will have your affiliate manager contact you asap to address all of your concerns.

Thanks,

Charlie@Limos.com

Blog Entries

I see your still suggesting and promoting Illegal unpermitted Gypsy companies in the Milwaukee area. Nice...Real Nice.
    Badger State Limousine Service
    "When nothing less than perfection will do"
    (414)-GO-GO-RED (414)-464-6733
    www. BADGERSTATELIMO.com

http://www.Badgerstatelimo.com
    http://www.MILWAUKEEWISCONSINLIMO.com

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast View Post
    If you have so many problems why do you continue to use LDC ?
    I never said I was still using LDC. I haven't used LDC for over a month.

From looking around this forum, my complaints about LDC are no more in number than any other company - I just choose to post them in one post.

I wish there was a "like" button on here Gunny!!! I must agree that operator support is a weak part of the program. I have seen comments about our own company such as "could not reach affiliate by phone" and that is impossible since we are a 24/7 operation. I don't expect anyone to be perfect as I haven't found too many companies that are perfect but as far as the comment about 1-click fees, I have never seen them at 50% and I set my own rates with LDC of what we charge. I don't have a problem paying a fee, commission, cut, percentage etc. to a company that regular drops business in my lap. I pay 10% to travel agents so why would I not pay the same to a company that does nothing but focus on getting me rides? They don't own any cars. Someone has to do the work.
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

Default Re: CharmCity

@CharmCity I would love to help you address your concerns but I have not received any email from you. I also tried to search for you but I did not find any active account named Charm City in our network.

As always, please feel free to reach me directly at Charlie@Limos.com. Thanks!

Jim, Read Charlie's post. This is where I am coming from. Seems like LDC is getting some hit & runs by questionable account holders. I think that if unverifiable individuals hit LDC on LDC's chat forum that these individuals posting complaints should at a minimum be soft deleted until LDC confirms they are legit account holders. If their claims are bogus, then a permanent ban would be appropriate.
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

Agreed!!! Let's clear this up Charm. Get in touch with Charlie, address your concerns, reveal your company name and let's move on. Gunny and I are the moderators of this forum and we rarely censor things, including bashing of LDC even though you are on their own site bashing them.....but if you can't back your story up, we are not going to allow it to continue.

Either you or Charlie needs to let us know when you speak and address the issue please.
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com