Thread: Just launched a new website!

Default Just launched a new website!

I just launched a new website and would like some feedback on it. Changes, additions, subtractions, etc.
    www.oasislimosandiego.com

hey chuck nice website ! couple things off top ... you didnt list your tcp licensing , you can add that and tell your clients your fully licensed and legit , also make a fleet section to show off your cars so the customer can look at what they're getting chartered in. your big blow up pic of the limo looks good ! good luck

Thanks, the tcp# is on there on the bottom, we are working on some fleet pics, interior and exterior, and always trying to develop more content. Any ideas on content development??

I like your website but have 2 suggestions. First-(this is web page design 101), your phone number should be predominant on the top right of every page. You don't want potential customers having to search for your number. Second-on your reservations page you tell customers they will be contacted within 24 hours. Thats too late. They will already be booked with someone else by then. You should call or email them as soon as you get an email. Within minutes. Otherwise its nice. Good luck.

Looks good.

The services section needs to be updated. Clients will want to know what limousines you have in your fleet when they browse your website. I don't know what the rules are for your area regarding posting rates etc. Some companies like to post rates and have everything available others prefer providing that information via phone/email (which makes sense to me) considering how these can change and include additional costs.

You could consider adding a limo blog (can be linked or kept separate) to help advertise your company, rank your website, and keep your clients up to date on the latest new deals, upcoming events, changes or upgrades to your fleet, or anything else you deem noteworthy to client. If you do go the blog route make sure it is professionally maintained, blog comments are off (only allowed via moderator, so you dont get spam) and the content value is high.

Your website looks great. However, I think I found one small problem. The links to your social profiles (Facebook, Google Plus, YouTube) in the footer seem to be broken.