Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The value of an 800 number containing 5466

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brandon1 View Post
    Doesn't having to type in letters on the phone make it even harder to dial? Seems like it would only be useful like RoyalFleet said when they want to memorize it, I don't think anyone tries to memorize limo company numbers.
    Most definately dailing letters is harder, In fact as you see in my signature it's actually a pain in the butt, because I have to list both the spelling as well as the actual number, but I can't help but think that these young texters associate with this method. As was stated about the memory factor, I believe that 1 800 Go-Go-Red would stick in their heads, and I just happen to be one of those people that does that Memory method for phone numbers.
    Badger State Limousine Service
    "When nothing less than perfection will do"
    (414)-GO-GO-RED (414)-464-6733
    www. BADGERSTATELIMO.com

http://www.Badgerstatelimo.com
    http://www.MILWAUKEEWISCONSINLIMO.com

When I had cab companies whatever TAXI was important because people where out and needed the number.
    Now something that hasn't been mentioned is, I think if someone sees you have a whatever LIMO, it builders creditably and says you have been in business long enough to have been around when LIMO was still available. Maybe I am the only one that thinks this way.

I just registered a XXX-XXX-LIMO # on google voice for free less than a year ago. I don't think they are that hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon1 View Post
    I just registered a XXX-XXX-LIMO # on google voice for free less than a year ago. I don't think they are that hard to find.
    I agree if you are in the know. Trying calling your local phone company for a XXX-XXX-LIMO