Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Possible Virus Warning When Visiting Limousines Online.....

Ok, I'm interested in seeing what it does, I'm setting up a virtual machine to come to the site completely unprotected and see what it does. I'm too much of a geek
    Last edited by Greg K; August 27th, 2012 at 11:44 AM.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Darn, nothing popped up, no strange activity. The only that loaded that wasn't from this site was the thing I mentioned the other day, http://www.flepstudio.org/od.php

So I googled the above URL and it brought up results for the following site (which was results from scanning another site), so I told it to scan here. Here are the results from it scanning here:

http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/...inesonline.com

i have been getting that message for a week but tonight i came anyway.using google chrome

Still getting the virus warning each time I visit. Using Google Chrome. Here is the explanation I get:

Safe Browsing
    Diagnostic page for limousinesonline.com

What is the current listing status for limousinesonline.com?
    Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 4 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
    Of the 522 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 155 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-09-22, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-09-18.
    Malicious software includes 26 trojan(s), 7 exploit(s), 2 scripting exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 5 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 16 domain(s), including flepstudio.org/, boltedprior.net/, clingsburdening.net/.

2 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including flepstudio.org/, koksin.net/.

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS36024 (COLO4), AS36351 (SOFTLAYER).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
    Over the past 90 days, limousinesonline.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
    No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
    In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:
    Return to the previous page.
    If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
    Jerry Thomas

We are getting same thing Anybody know why ?

Somethings is wrong. When doing a keyword search knowing that GOOGLE has the threads listed a warning about the safety of this site is given in the results and the link provided brings the searcher to this: https://support.google.com/websearch...wer=45449&rd=1

Results labeled "This site may harm your computer"

We want you to feel safe when you search the web. We're continuously working to identify dangerous sites and increase protection for our users. The following warning message appears beneath the title of search results we've identified as sites that may install malicious software on your computer: "This site may harm your computer."
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

I tired to PM Michael about it, but each time I tried, got "Mailbox full" issue. I have taken code from here, placed it on my own test site, and scanned it, get the same message as I posted earlier about the problem. I go into the page on my test site, remove the offending <iframe>, re-run the security scan, and it is fine*

On the plus side, when I tested it back at the end of August, the site that the hack is telling your browser to load code from, at that time was NOT feeding out malicious code to the visitors, so even though this site said "Hey, go load this page into a hidden <iframe>" that page came up blank not with bad code. However, since it is now a know "exploit", google and other scanners will still flag the site, which is should, as something was hacked on the site, and has yet to be cleaned up, which most times indicates the site could be hacked again at any point. (Now, I'm not saying it about this site, Michael may have found and fixed how the code got placed here, just didn't get the code removed from the template)

-Greg

*I say fine even though it still failed, the reason it failed now is because it was trying to load Javascript files from a blacklisted domain (from here)

ya i cant from my iphone ,it wont let me either

Im getting the same error too.. been happening for a few weeks now
    Dylan Corbett
    612.568.PLAT (7528)
    Platinum Transportation Services, LLC
    DylanC@MSPpartybus.com
    Minneapolis Party Bus

Default Important update

IMPORTANT UPDATE: I just noticed tonight that when I tried to navigate away from the forum, that I was presented with an alert confirming to leave the site from a page that would not normally have it. I never had this before. I rechecked the page the hack here is feeding poeple.

You know how I said the plus site the site linked to with the bad code wasn't delivering content. IT IS FEEDING OUT CODE AGAIN! I guess I jynxed it!

So be warned, there is javascript being injected into this site at this point.

-Greg
    Last edited by Greg K; September 25th, 2012 at 11:34 PM.

This morning my computer is being attacked by this flepstudio thing but only when I'm on the forum. Norton is blocking it. Is this happening to anybody else? Can this thing be killed?

It is a known issue, it can be fixed, not sure why not thought. But as long as norton is catching it for you, you should be fine. (hopefully)

Blog Entries

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MNPartyBus View Post
    im getting the same thing too. Whats going on??
    same here, what is happening?

For those technically minded, I say this because this is something that could mess you up if you do it wrong, but for those who know how to edit their "hosts" file on their system (if you don't know, this is an indication you shouldn't try), then you can add the following to it:

127.0.0.1 www.flepstudio.org

This will prevent your system from being able to look up the site that part of the hack on here, so it cannot load the bad code once you reboot. (It tells your system that www.flepstudio.org is a domain on your own computer and will not go out to the internet for it, so it can never find the malicious code this forum is telling it to load.

-Greg

This is still effecting the forum. Why hasn't this been fixed yet?
    I offer Search engine optimization for Limo Companies. Our main limo website has had over 9.6 million hits. Some of my clients: www.FirstClassLimos.net Rome Tours Tours in Rome Limo Service Philadelphia www.PartyBusToledo.com

Call us at 1-888-51-LIMOS (54667) For referral work in Cleveland Ohio, Columbus, Toledo, & Pittsburgh PA and all cities in between - over 15,000+ customers and counting!