Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Possible Virus Warning When Visiting Limousines Online.....

Hi Folks,
    I am an engineer for Limos.com. We keep the forum running as a courtesy but have very little involvement. This issue was only brought to our attention last Thursday, and we have resolved it.

RE: Conspiracy theories. -- Nope. Just too busy. We're a small team with lots to do.

Please PM me with any *technical* issues may find.

~Nate

Quote Originally Posted by zcar View Post
    Hi Folks,
    I am an engineer for Limos.com. We keep the forum running as a courtesy but have very little involvement. This issue was only brought to our attention last Thursday, and we have resolved it.

RE: Conspiracy theories. -- Nope. Just too busy. We're a small team with lots to do.

Please PM me with any *technical* issues may find.

~Nate
    Thanks for chiming in. I have updated virus/malware protection and such and when visiting here, I can see the pop-ups from the protection software notifying me of the attacks when I am on this web site. Google Chrome blocks access so I have to use IE. Here is a screen shot from Google Chrome and the second is a screen shot after clicking the 'advanced' hyperlink:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cougars 2 go; October 7th, 2013 at 06:03 PM.

Unless they specifically requested that google re-check the site, it will take a few days for it to figure out it is good (it waits, as it could be gone one day, back the next).

Glad to see that finally after over a year and a half it is fixed, and there is a new user to PM from LDC. Over a year ago i was trying to PM all the accounts I could find on here that said they were with LDC, yet they would all reject it saying their mailboxes were full.

-Greg
    This space intentionally left blank.

No virus warnings though the forum display has changed and contains script errors. I have been unable to go right into moderation mode to take care of registered spammers but have figured out a back door way to handle it.
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

Blog Entries

Thank you for fixing the site. it appears to be working faster?

Billy Bob