Thread: 1996 Lincoln Towncar by American Coach Works of Beverly Hills P'Zazz relay/fuse diag

Default 1996 Lincoln Towncar by American Coach Works of Beverly Hills P'Zazz relay/fuse diag

I'm trying to repair a 1996 Lincoln Towncar by American Coach Works of Beverly Hills, P'Zazz series. I need a wiring diagram or relay / fuse panel diagram. I have two chared relays? on the right side of the panel. There are two quarter inch wires coming from each relay? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries

that vehicle shall be in a MUSEUM!

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    that vehicle shall be in a MUSEUM!
    Why? Or this another one of those times where you don't know the whole situation and open your mouth? Yeah...I'm gonna go with that.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Ditto

Blog Entries

Every area will be different, a 1996 may not be worth crap and some areas but could be a gold mine in others. I still say that the 95-97 bodies were the best for head room and trunk space... not to mention ride quality.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    Every area will be different, a 1996 may not be worth crap and some areas but could be a gold mine in others. I still say that the 95-97 bodies were the best for head room and trunk space... not to mention ride quality.
    I totally agree, in fact my 1986 and my 1988 Lincolns are extremely roomy and have almost twice the trunk my 2000 models have.
    Badger State Limousine Service
    "When nothing less than perfection will do"
    (414)-GO-GO-RED (414)-464-6733
    www. BADGERSTATELIMO.com

http://www.Badgerstatelimo.com
    http://www.MILWAUKEEWISCONSINLIMO.com

This post is kinda funny in the fact that before we bought our first car to get started with i was only finding the older body style 96-97 in my start-up budget. Concerned that I should wait to buy a 99 or newer I pooled nearly 100 people at my disposal (not telling them why mind you) asking if they liked the older or newer body style and interior. Literally 70% of them said they liked the older style as long as it was clean and didnt smell like an old bar...lol Said it just looked nicer.. now whould I like a fleet of new ones sure but you do with what you can to start and for us it's no longer a worry to do so until we can afford some newer models.

on a side note mine is a bit out of the ordinary being its a 1997 TC with 26,000 orginal miles on it. Still looks new in every way.

I had a 94 6 pack Lincoln . Loved that car . Rode great and had a ton of room. Gixxerrider , I know Dave did well with that car and did not push it very hard since he has a full time job at Honda. You should do well also

Quote Originally Posted by BLVD Limo View Post
    Why? Or this another one of those times where you don't know the whole situation and open your mouth? Yeah...I'm gonna go with that.

NICE...

I have A 95 130" craftsman, Just got new paint, new top, & all new opera lights, as well as head lights, and air bags, wow the list is never ending, I love this car will post pic's soon...

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gregpanico View Post
    I'm trying to repair a 1996 Lincoln Towncar by American Coach Works of Beverly Hills, P'Zazz series. I need a wiring diagram or relay / fuse panel diagram. I have two chared relays? on the right side of the panel. There are two quarter inch wires coming from each relay? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Sorry we can't be of help. I am not sure if you are going to be able to find that (although you never know). I realize this is probably a dumb question (and probably why you are asking for a diagram), but have you traced the wires to see where they are coming from (you might be surprised what else you come across!)?