Thread: Austin - SXSW Starts Today

Default Austin - SXSW Starts Today

SXSW (South by Southwest) Film, Interactive, and Music festival starts today in Austin. We've got about 250,000 people coming to party, play, and ride around. There are many bogus ads on Craigslist of people offering rides - only a couple are legitimate companies. In short, it's a zoo here for the next couple of weeks. They're keeping Austin Weird (Which is the city's unofficial motto).

I still have some limited availability for the coming week and I also have some contacts here for any of your clients who might be coming this way. We WILL treat them right, and I will only recommend legitimate, licensed and insured livery companies.

Let me know if we can help you.

How much do you raise your prices for the influx in business? A friend of mine who used to have a company there would rent vehicles out for an entire week and the client would do a wrap on them for advertising.

Brandon, That would be really nice!!!
    Rick M.
    Corpus Christi Party Bus
    361-765-4997
    www.ccpartybus.com
    www.corpuschristipartybus.com

Quote Originally Posted by brandon1 View Post
    How much do you raise your prices for the influx in business? A friend of mine who used to have a company there would rent vehicles out for an entire week and the client would do a wrap on them for advertising.
    Minimal price increases, especially for clients who use our services on a regular basis.