Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone using efleet services for their software?

Default Anyone using efleet services for their software?

I saw them at the LCT convention in Vegas and from what I gathered, it seems like it might be a better way to go then limoanywhere (cost and feature wise). Any feedback?

I was at the show. Never saw the booth. Haven't heard of them before. Don't know anything about them. However, I will saw that LimoAnywhere really isn't that expensive, especially when you break it down to a per day cost. I spend about 30 times more in fuel and it is likely less expensive than that Starbuck's latte you are going to purchase later today.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Not even in the same ballpark, EFleet Services isn't a comparision to LimoAnywhere! EFleet is for tracking purposes and LimoAnywhere is Reservations Management! If you are looking for tracking check out GPS Insight! Awesome company, with great support (so far). I don't have LimoAnywhere personally, but I will hopefully soon as I am sick of the current software I am using now (Customer Service Is Horrible).
    Very Respectfully,

Karl S. Lust

Regal Limousine & Transportation
    Kansas City, Missouri

"If you've ever traveled this good,
    Welcome Back!"

Kansas City Limo - Kansas City Airport Transportation

Quote Originally Posted by kslust View Post
    Not even in the same ballpark, EFleet Services isn't a comparision to LimoAnywhere! EFleet is for tracking purposes and LimoAnywhere is Reservations Management! If you are looking for tracking check out GPS Insight! Awesome company, with great support (so far). I don't have LimoAnywhere personally, but I will hopefully soon as I am sick of the current software I am using now (Customer Service Is Horrible).
    Actually, LA's new app allows you to track your vehicles. We are currently testing it out.
    http://lany.helpserve.com/index.php?...=0,128,131,159
    Jonathan
    Premiere #1 Limousine Service
    2000 Vine St
    Middletown, PA17057
    ph 717-616-8997
    fax 717-616-8415
    jonathans@premiere1limousine.com
    http://www.premiere1limousine.com/
    facebook.com/Premiere1Limousine
    @Premiere1Limo

Quote Originally Posted by Premiere #1 Limousine View Post
    Actually, LA's new app allows you to track your vehicles. We are currently testing it out.
    will this work with virtual fleet supervisor or do you have to get gps service from LA?

Quote Originally Posted by brandon1 View Post
    will this work with virtual fleet supervisor or do you have to get gps service from LA?
    I am not familiar with virtual fleet supervisor. You are tracking the device that you downloaded the app to. We downloaded the app to an ipad and assigned the ipad to our unit 1. Unit 1 automatically populates to the LA dispatch gps screen.
    Capture.JPG
    Jonathan
    2000 Vine St
    Middletown, PA17057
    ph 717-616-8997
    fax 717-616-8415
    @Premiere1Limo

I am not familiar with virtual fleet supervisor. You are tracking the device that you downloaded the app to. We downloaded the app to an ipad and assigned the ipad to our unit 1. Unit 1 automatically populates to the LA dispatch gps screen.
    Capture.JPG
    Is the tracking real time only or does it save a history?

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Randolph View Post
    Is the tracking real time only or does it save a history?
    Real time. No way to replay history.
    Jonathan
    2000 Vine St
    Middletown, PA17057
    ph 717-616-8997
    fax 717-616-8415
    @Premiere1Limo

Again, I will say it more clearly. EFleet services is strictly a "Vehicle Tracking" solution. Whereas LimoAnywhere is "primarily" a limousine reservations software. It does track "sort of" vehicles, but it's not tracking the actual vehicle as it's actually tracking a mobile peripheral such as a phone or tablet with internet access. The Vehicle tracking I am speaking of is actually tracking the vehicle through hardware that installed into the vehicle (usually hardwired) or plugged into the OBDII port (like Tims at BLVD is) and communicates through the mobile phone network (similar to sending a text with the specifics to a server every 1-3 minutes). The point is that comparing the 2 is like comparing apples and oranges is all that I am saying!
    Very Respectfully,

Karl S. Lust

Kansas City, Missouri

Welcome Back!"

Hello Everyone,

Let me clarify a few things.

Limo Anywhere, as "kslust" said, primarily a reservation management system.

However, our new DriverAnywhere app, which is available for iPhone/iPad, Android and in the next few weeks on BlackBerry, allows you track your fleet, or staff (depending on how you look at it). It is free for any Limo Anywhere user. The DriverAnywhere app is free and GPS features are just part of the app.

We are also integrated with LimoGPS, which has similar devices to Virtual Fleet Supervisor (the plug-in OBD-II trackers) as well as other trackers.

The data from both the app and LimoGPS is integrated into our system's GPS tab and you can see the vehicle's real-time location (DriverAnywhere reports every 15 seconds and LimoGPS reports every 1, 2 or 5 minutes depending on your plan). LimoGPS has a history and a ton of reports.

Here is a screenshot of what this data would look like in LimoAnywhere: http://limoanywhere.com/images/scree...ps/gps-v1b.jpg

DriverAnywhere currently only shows the real-time location but it we do store the coordinate data so technically, it is just a matter of throwing some reports together to show this data.

Hopefully this clears some things up. If it does not, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Max.
    Limousine Software for Small to Mid-Size Operators. Visit LimoAnywhere.com to request your free demo today!

BLVD- If you were at the LCT show in Vegas, they were located next to the limo answering service booth, which was in the first aisle of venders in the center of the hall.

I don't mean to impede on anyone, but when you are so stuck on your opinion (e.g. outdated knowledge of what eFleet offers, or you are solely biased or some way affiliated with limoanywhere), I must reveal some facts.

Since I am fairly new to limo software (and of course needs vary), I did a fair amount of research on a few different platforms, more so limoanywhere and CCO. I didn't know about eFleet until the show. eFleet seems to be limoanywhere and virtual fleet supervisor combined, with the addition you can accept credit cards throw a swiper and there is wired in hardware. During my research, I found the price of the plan I wanted (platinum), it is $69/month per vehicle NO SET UP COST unless you want to add the scripted web booker. In comparison to limoanywhere/driver anywhere, driver cannot mess around with the unit (driveranywhere depends on drivers cell phone), engine diagnostics (big plus so owner doesn't have to go out and check around for check engine lights, etc.). Read on...

I am going to make an attachment of the feature side of their flyer, but here is a feature list (see attachment for descriptions):

automatic vehicle location
    automatic hours of service reports
    2-way text messaging
    management reports
    navigation
    dispatch
    eta predictor
    payment processing & loyalty programs
    engine diagnostics
    web booker
    web tracker & observer
    wifi hotspot
    paperless ticketing/barcode scanning
    mobile data terminal warranty
    hardware, software & cellular airtime
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by WLT; March 1st, 2012 at 06:33 PM.

WLT, what experience do you have in day to day livery software and what is needed?

Forget about the GPS tracking portion. Simply put for Limousine software LimoAnywhere is the only one of the 2 that makes reservations! As for C/C processing, they do it as well! P.S. Not a big deal to have C/c installed in vehicle. In all reality though, don't see much use for it. Taxi's.... Yes! Limo companies, the reservations are made in advance, at which point c/c is given. The simple point is that Efleet does NOT create reservations! However, if you are looking for a tracking bit, then by all means EFleet has LimoAnywhere beat, but as Max from LimoAnywhere said, basic tracking can and is done with LimoAnywhere as well. Hope this clears it up for you!
    Very Respectfully,

Karl S. Lust

Kansas City, Missouri

Welcome Back!"

LimoAnywhere - This question is directed at you.

Speaking of LimoAnywhere integrating with LimoGps, does it integrate with any others???? Let's say GPSInsight? I'd love to know.
    Very Respectfully,

Karl S. Lust

Kansas City, Missouri

Welcome Back!"