Thread: Searching for a Good Insurance Online

In finding good insurance policies you should always compare rates side by side and compare policies side by side. The best way to do this is to go to sites like this

http://www.oneshopinsurance.com

This way you can get up to 5 insurance quotes and look at them side by side, more options equal a better chance of getting a great policy at a better price.

This may work for standard Automobile insurance but the Passenger transportation industry is a little bit different. You are lucky to be able to get a quote from your current insurance carrier let alone 4 others to compare.
    David E. Merrill

And you can actually get a quote from this site on a fleet of 27 vehicles? Can you get a worker's comp quote here? How about property insurance and general liability? Call me old fashioned but when you are operating a fleet of cars and a business that requires insurance filings, puc filings, airport filings, city filings etc. I really, really think it is best to have a professional insurance agent. I think this site is probably geared for the general consumer and not a public livery vehicle but wanting to stay current, I will submit my information here to compare quotes if you think I can with a fleet. Please advise.
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

This is SPAM. He makes money if you submit a quote from the URL listed.
    Tony Franzetti
    Marriton Limousine, Austin, TX
    Austin Limousine service, Austin airport service, austin bus charters
    http://www.marritonlimo.com

The Redondo Beach School of Numbers
    A graduate with full honors ...

Senior Member Limo Padawan

Why isn't this stuff deleted?
    Jim Martin
    Night Out Limousine
    Hollister, CA

Why isn't this stuff deleted?
    Cuz sometimes I like to let it ride and see you guys tear it apart!!!!
    The Redondo Beach School of Numbers
    A graduate with full honors ...

How much to insure body parts? I got this great singing voice in the shower...........

We need to find some one who can offer us a good low priced Medical and disability insurance to cover the Guys who are working as Independent Contractors as well as the owners of some of us small company Operations. After that we need to find Operators who are willing to pay these Guys (the IC's) enough to be able to afford it.
    David E. Merrill

Member Limo Padawan

Is it me or do insurance companies not want to insure livery vehicles in the state of Michigan.

Insuring the vehicle is not much of a problem, but the liability insurance available to us is few and far between thats for sure. I asked an insurance pal about it and he said it was due to Michigans lack of control over liability court claims and Michigan being one of the best places on the planet to sue a person or a company.