Thread: New Site For Orlando Limo Service

Senior Member Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast's Avatar
    Palm Coast, Fl & Service Daytona, Ormond, Jacksonville, Orlando , St Augustine
    Blog Entries

Default New Site For Orlando Limo Service

We decided to add a new site for Limo Service in Orlando. We service all north and Central Florida and have websites in just about every city. Now I just finished our Orlando site. I went for a different look this time simple and clean. Check it out and let me know what you guys think. I am also starting the SEO on this site. If you would like to do a link exchange please let me know.

http://orlandolimos.info/

I was opening up Dreamweaver to update your links only to realize that I already have your new site linked!

Now that you have a new site, as always let me know if you want me to refine your service description in the friends/affiliates section, or if you want a different phone number listed instead.
    Mobile Personal Banker
    Wells Fargo

Homer, Alaska bound! Precision Executive Transportation Services LLCwww.precisiontransportationservices.comEmail: junehhan(at)precisiontransportationservices(dot)co mFind us on Facebook right now!

Senior Member Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast's Avatar
    Palm Coast, Fl & Service Daytona, Ormond, Jacksonville, Orlando , St Augustine
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by junehhan View Post
    I was opening up Dreamweaver to update your links only to realize that I already have your new site linked!

Now that you have a new site, as always let me know if you want me to refine your service description in the friends/affiliates section, or if you want a different phone number listed instead.
    Thank you for checking I appreciate it.