Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have a Chauffeur do Some P.R.

Oh, one more thing.....LOGO APPAREL!!!! You can get your logo put on anything from dress shirts, polo shirts, t-shirts, jackets etc.

When you are at a marketing event like I am going to tonight, wearing a logo makes it easier to connect your face with what you do.
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Limo Scene View Post
    Oh, one more thing.....LOGO APPAREL!!!! You can get your logo put on anything from dress shirts, polo shirts, t-shirts, jackets etc.

When you are at a marketing event like I am going to tonight, wearing a logo makes it easier to connect your face with what you do.
    If you have ICs (I know you do not Jim), this would not be a good suggestion as this is one of the criteria that would make them an employee!
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

Good point Rich. Not to mention, they would be representing your company and would be free to say anything they would like.

End results of last night's networking event:
    I received a committment from a company for a $10,000 sponsorship of one of my charity events in October.

I met the owner of one of the best fine dining restaurants in Bakersfield and arranged underground parking in his private garage in the restaurant since there is no parking at his front door.

I took two orders for service in the near future from retail customers.

I arranged to place brochures at the airport in an FBO used by private jets.

I met with the news media doing a live on the air piece to explain why Limousine Scene was a sponsor of the event in our community.

This is how you build a business.
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com