Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Well, what do you guys think about my first attempt at creating a webpage?

June I ran your website through my Hubspot website grader. I emailed you the report in PDF.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg K View Post
    Is the current site the result of this action, or did you do the new version?

-Greg
    I did this new version myself using just Dreamweaver. I hired someone to do the web site design for me, but he tried to submit a design to me in adobe illustrator when I told him that it would have to be in html and preferrably in a Dreamweaver template format. I think he just misunderstood.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Randolph View Post
    June I ran your website through my Hubspot website grader. I emailed you the report in PDF.
    Thank you so much Wade, as I got it. I had no idea such a site existed. My next step is to start working on SEO now that I have it looking somewhat more decent than it was before.
    Mobile Personal Banker
    Wells Fargo

Homer, Alaska bound! Precision Executive Transportation Services LLCwww.precisiontransportationservices.comEmail: junehhan(at)precisiontransportationservices(dot)co mFind us on Facebook right now!