Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well, what do you guys think about my first attempt at creating a webpage?

Quote Originally Posted by LIMOJESS View Post
    Also a much shorter name is prefered. I can see the spelling error someone typing the name in.
    Yeah, i'm currently thinking about that one. While it is definately long, i'm just glad that www.precisiontransportationservices.com is at least easy to remember and spell. The problem that I was facing when I first registered that domain name was that all of the shorter combinations were pretty much owned already by the domain name trolls out there who buy them in bulk hoping that someone will come along and pay big bucks for it. I'm currently thinking it over though as i'm sure there will be some abbreviated version that will be available.
    Mobile Personal Banker
    Wells Fargo

Homer, Alaska bound! Precision Executive Transportation Services LLCwww.precisiontransportationservices.comEmail: junehhan(at)precisiontransportationservices(dot)co mFind us on Facebook right now!

Quote Originally Posted by junehhan View Post
    i'm just glad that www.precisiontransportationservices.com is at least easy to remember and spell.
    Just be sure to make it easier for people to read:

precisiontransportationservices.com
    vs:
    PrecisionTransportationServices.com

for both URL and E-mail listing do this, domains are NOT case sensitive.

The rough part about finding a shorter name, your abbreviation is PETS.... boy are most varieties of that going to be taken. petsohio.com, petsllc.com, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Greg K View Post
    Just be sure to make it easier for people to read:

precisiontransportationservices.com
    vs:
    PrecisionTransportationServices.com

for both URL and E-mail listing do this, domains are NOT case sensitive.

The rough part about finding a shorter name, your abbreviation is PETS.... boy are most varieties of that going to be taken. petsohio.com, petsllc.com, etc...
    I just registered a new domain name thanks to Jess. She suggested http://www.precisionlimos.com which I have just snapped up.
    Mobile Personal Banker
    Wells Fargo

Homer, Alaska bound! Precision Executive Transportation Services LLCwww.precisiontransportationservices.comEmail: junehhan(at)precisiontransportationservices(dot)co mFind us on Facebook right now!

Great find, I could of sworn back a while ago I had looked to see if that was available to suggest it.

-Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Greg K View Post
    Great find, I could of sworn back a while ago I had looked to see if that was available to suggest it.

-Greg
    That was definately a great find as I have to thank Jess a whole bunch for it. I would have never checked for it on my own as I never thought about including the world limos in my domain name. The fact that it is a .com is even better as .coms are getting rare on their own.
    Mobile Personal Banker
    Wells Fargo

Blog Entries

Actually the last time I checked, I am actually a male.

http://www.lctmag.com/Technology/art...osphere?page=2

Here is a picture of me in a recent lct mag.

Actually the last time I checked, I am actually a male.

http://www.lctmag.com/Technology/art...osphere?page=2

Here is a picture of me in a recent lct mag.
    Oh damn, i'm so sorry!

I thought you were a female for some reason. I know that there are quite a few ladies here, and I must have mixed you up with someone else. I'm so sorry.
    Mobile Personal Banker
    Wells Fargo

Now this is an image, an Asian chauffeur and an oversized hearse, so many jokes come to mind.

Just joking before anyone starts!

I find that most owners that put themselves in their advertising really shouldn't. Overall we aren't that pretty or handsome.
    I want to die while asleep like my grandfather,
    not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.

Blog Entries

It was a bad photo i know.

I had not seen the photo when I made the comment Jess. I wasn't picking on you, but as far as I know you won't be seeing any of us in commercials anytime soon.
    I want to die while asleep like my grandfather,
    not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.

Blog Entries

That is why, we stay in the office

Quote Originally Posted by Limo Wire View Post
    Now this is an image, an Asian chauffeur and an oversized hearse, so many jokes come to mind.

Just joking before anyone starts!

I find that most owners that put themselves in their advertising really shouldn't. Overall we aren't that pretty or handsome.
    What you stated is exactly why you won't be seeing me in any of my photos. I look pretty good in person when dressed in a suit, but I don't do very well in pictures. I just had my picture taken for the City of Cincinnati drivers license, and I came across looking like a cab driver. According to city rules, I am required to wear the badge when driving in the city, but I think i'll just leave it in the glovebox unless someone asks.

It was a bad photo i know.
    The photo wasn't bad at all, as that is the first photo i've seen of you. I LOVE that suit though!
    Mobile Personal Banker
    Wells Fargo

Okay everyone. please let me know what you think about my 2nd attempt at creating a website. This is a 75% totally redesigned site that is optimized for 1024x768 and higher resolutions. I wanted to especially make sure that it displays as perfect as possible on tablets since more and more people are using them. I redesigned everything using Dreamweaver which I spent much time reading up on to figure out how to do more basic stuff.

I originally hired someone to redesign my website, but it ended up not working out. When talking with him, I told him numerous times that I need it to be a complete html format, and he for some reason thought that I wanted a design file in adobe illustrator type format.
    Mobile Personal Banker
    Wells Fargo

oops, forgot to post it but my URL is http://www.precisiontransportationservices.com

Also, if anyone wants to exchange website links let me know. If you link to my site, I will link to you from my home page and from the friends and affiliates page. You will also get a 30 word service description under your link and phone number on the friends/affiliates section. Please see that section on my webpage to get a preview of what it would look like.
    Mobile Personal Banker
    Wells Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by junehhan View Post
    Well, I broke down today and hired someone to take my website and make it look much more professional and modern.
    Is the current site the result of this action, or did you do the new version?

-Greg