Thread: Insurance

Hello Everyone,

I would like to know where I go to get insurance I have called around to all the local insurance companies and they won't do a limo or what they call a limo for hire any suggestion

Paul

Limousines, Taxi cabs, Black cars, put them all in to a bag, shake them up and they are all the same to the insurance companies. Contact the local Taxi company owner. If the Limo operators in your area won't help you, the Taxi Guys probably will. A lot of Limo Operators look down on Taxi operators, but having been one for 12 years, I can assure you they do not bite. If that don't work, contact the TPLA I told you about and as a last resort, contact the NLA. If you follow the Forum, contact John Sinnabaldi of the NLA, he seems to be responding to the wants and needs of Forum members.

David E. Merrill

Just go to yahoo.com and type in limousine insurance. You will get more companies than you can handle!!

Steve Walker
    Azusa, CA
    steve@capriceshop.com
    http://www.capriceshop.com

PAUL: I OWNED A TAXI SERVICE FOR 2 YEARS IN THE D/FW AREA.INSURANCE IN THIS AREA OF TEXAS IS TOUGH.MY COST PER VEHICLE WENT FROM $2800 THE 1st YR TO $4,000 THE 2nd. THIS YEAR IT WENT UP TO $12.000 PER VEHICLE.I SWITCHED OVER TO LIMO. THE INSURANCE WAS ONLY $3200 PER YEAR.THE 1st AGENT I WENT TO WAS EGAR TO INSURE ME BUT AFTER I GOT THE LIMO HE KEPT FINDING REASONS NOT TO INSURE ME. I DID FIND ANOTHER AGENCY WHO DID. I FEEL I WAS LUCKY NOW I'M UP AND RUNNING. DAVID MERRILL GIVES YOU SOME GOOD ADVICE,I WISH I HAD HAD THAT KIND OF ADVICE WHEN I WAS LOOKING. IT WOULD HAVE SPEED THINGS UP.MAIN THING IS DON'T GIVE UP.I HAVE SEVERAL LOYAL TAXI CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE MADE THE SWITCH WITH ME.IT IS THEIR SUPPORT THAT HELPS KEEP ME GOING.IT REALLY IS WORTH THE EFFORT.G W PICKLE

GARY W. WILLIAMS