Thread: One of a kind Limo from Craigslist Detroit

Default One of a kind Limo from Craigslist Detroit

Events Limousine
    Metro Detroit
    Oakland County Party Bus
    Royal Oak Party Bus

The car is $550, paint, new interior, and necessary repairs will probably bring the total price up to $2000, and even at that low price after all the work is done, you might have a slightly difficult time recovering your investment...

Good luck getting commercial insurance on this.
    Last edited by Party Bus Andy; January 27th, 2012 at 10:02 PM.
    Andy
    937-620-9120
    937-524-5899 (office)
    Dunlap Limousine, LLC
    http://www.dunlaplimo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Events Limousine View Post
    I wonder what kind of rates you could send this out at...though I think you'd have to pay people to ride in this one...

With that thing being powered by a 1.0 litre I-3 engine, no wonder the engine is shot as I can't imagine this thing carrying around even 1 person. I just have to wonder who in the world would have even made an altered vehicle like this.
    Mobile Personal Banker
    Wells Fargo

Homer, Alaska bound! Precision Executive Transportation Services LLCwww.precisiontransportationservices.comEmail: junehhan(at)precisiontransportationservices(dot)co mFind us on Facebook right now!

Quote Originally Posted by junehhan View Post
    I just have to wonder who in the world would have even made an altered vehicle like this.
    Not sure who , but I bet there was plenty of beer involved.
    Events Limousine
    Metro Detroit
    Oakland County Party Bus
    Royal Oak Party Bus

I don't think beer has anything to do with this. To create a monstrosity like this, I believe that you have to be really stoned or on a serious acid trip.
    Mobile Personal Banker
    Wells Fargo

Homer, Alaska bound! Precision Executive Transportation Services LLCwww.precisiontransportationservices.comEmail: junehhan(at)precisiontransportationservices(dot)co mFind us on Facebook right now!

Quote Originally Posted by junehhan View Post
    I don't think beer has anything to do with this. To create a monstrosity like this, I believe that you have to be really stoned or on a serious acid trip.
    I'm not sure I'd quite say that, sometimes people do stuff just to say that they could...this just looks like one of those projects...back in HS, a buddy, and I, using only a cutting torch, added a targa top, and lowered (with quite a bit of inaccuracy) the suspension, of an early eighties Civic hatchback...all in the name of fun...

Not everything people do has to make sense.

Purchased. Thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by GoBuckeyes View Post
    Purchased. Thanks for the heads up!
    This would be a great car for the corporate crowd that doesn't want to be too showy...