Thread: Service/affiliate

Blog Entries

Cool Service/affiliate

We are 100% legal operator, servicing Miami Dade and Broward Counties South Florida
    We welcome all Farm in work, and promise we will treat your clients with the outmost respect and dignity.
    We are a 2 SUV company and will never farm out work we get in. Our service is custom and personalized
    The owner is a licensed security officer Executive Protection certified and State firearms licensed, so your clients are
    assured safety while on board as well as itinerary confidentiality,Privacy and discretion
    give us a chane we will meet or exceed your expectations
    Thank You and God Bless You all!

Celebrity
    Transportation Services Inc
    www.ctsmiamilimo.com
    www.ctsmiamilimo.net
    celeblimo@gmail.com

Out of curiosity, are you running a pair of Suburbans? I noticed that you offer stretch limos, so are those through an affiliate?

If you would like to exchange links, I would be very happy to exchange links with you. You could get a link from the bottom of the home page as well as a link from the friends/affiliates section to your website.

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    We are 100% legal operator, servicing Miami Dade and Broward Counties South Florida
    We welcome all Farm in work, and promise we will treat your clients with the outmost respect and dignity.
    We are a 2 SUV company and will never farm out work we get in. Our service is custom and personalized
    The owner is a licensed security officer Executive Protection certified and State firearms licensed, so your clients are
    assured safety while on board as well as itinerary confidentiality,Privacy and discretion
    give us a chane we will meet or exceed your expectations
    Thank You and God Bless You all!

Celebrity
    Transportation Services Inc
    www.ctsmiamilimo.com
    www.ctsmiamilimo.net
    celeblimo@gmail.com
    Mobile Personal Banker
    Wells Fargo

Homer, Alaska bound! Precision Executive Transportation Services LLCwww.precisiontransportationservices.comEmail: junehhan(at)precisiontransportationservices(dot)co mFind us on Facebook right now!

Blog Entries

1 Suburban and 1 Escalade ESV both are black, request for other vehicles are directed to my affiliates we have 10 affiliates in South Florida, 2 affiliates in Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    1 Suburban and 1 Escalade ESV both are black, request for other vehicles are directed to my affiliates we have 10 affiliates in South Florida, 2 affiliates in Los Angeles
    If you don't mind me asking, what services do you offer your clients?

Newspaper, bottled water, candy, wifi, etc......

Also are your vehicles clean and in good operating condition?

If you are using RateButler(free) to manage your affiliates, hit me up on it as I would always be happy to have someone down in the Miami area just in case I ever have a client who needs transportation there.
    Mobile Personal Banker
    Wells Fargo

Homer, Alaska bound! Precision Executive Transportation Services LLCwww.precisiontransportationservices.comEmail: junehhan(at)precisiontransportationservices(dot)co mFind us on Facebook right now!

Blog Entries

If you visit our website you can find out services we offer and amenities in vehicles. (bottled spring water,daily newspapers,Ocean drive magazine,etc) we don't have drivers but only professional clean cut career chauffeurs who are trained and background checked by the County)
    www.ctsmiamilimo.net