Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evaluate my site please

Just to make everyone clear on what I meant, here is what meant:

YOU DO NOT PUT A PHONE NUMBER IN THE TITLE TAG OF YOUR MAIN INDEX PAGE ON YOUR HOME PAGE.
    Change: <title>Edge Limousine 631-707-7222</title> to something more "long island limo optimized", for example:
    <title>Long Island limousine - Long Island car service - Edge Limousine</title>

Title tag is one of the most prominent places within your code where you can put your top keyword. Why waste it for a phone number? Nobody will Google for your phone number as a keyword. Well, maybe people we owe money to will LoL

Anyway, when it comes to displaying your phone number, of course, have it displayed on every single page. Some marketing people say, it's nice when it's in a top right corner of the site in nice big letter, such as at http://chicago-limousine-services.com/

Also, Nick, if you think the advice I gave about the title tag was wrong, YOU should listen to it and work on your title tag. Your tag is "<title>Home | Bella Vita Limousines | Las Vegas, Nevada Limo Service</title>" and trust me; people rarely search for "Home". No hard feelings. That's what the forum is all about.

v.t.

web admin for chicago hummer limo web site

PS. true about links. I put them everywhere I can; whenever I comment anything and it works. it builds links. Oh, and the links I put are to limo web sites not some spammy link farms. Isn't it limousine forum anyway?

Here is good information, in fact it was updated just a week and a half ago to help webmasters:

http://support.google.com/webmasters...n&answer=35624

I've changed the title on the main page. Please let me know if this is better.

Another update. Just added our logo to the site.