Thread: Weddings and proms

Default Weddings and proms

What is the best way to advertise for weddings and proms.When should i start doing it.We had our grand opening last april and I found that it was to late to get into the last minute market.Im think now may be the time to act

I have never paid for advertising for proms and have always been booked every weekend for prom during prom season.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Default Know your market.

Teens are most likely to search the internet. If your market for weddings is couples under 50, the internet would primarily be a top consideration with a yellow page presence to add legitamacy. There are of course other methods, but one must weigh the cost of advertising against the profit margins to determine if money is being made or lost.

The web site is an excellent place to show the fleet and list its features, and also a place to list policies that are specific to minors. A web site is a 24-hour representative of your company and is dynamic.

The yellow page add is static by comparison. The bare minimum of information is required for smaller markets, but a web site address should also be included. The other added benefit is that those two mediums work for other events all year long.
    Who dares wins.

Senior Member Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast's Avatar
    Palm Coast, Fl & Service Daytona, Ormond, Jacksonville, Orlando , St Augustine
    Blog Entries

We like to start putting prom information on our home page about 5 months before prom season. This helps our website show up when a search is done for prom limo service in our area. Plus clients like to see our prom page that has pictures and prices. http://www.daytonapromlimos.com/
    We have a wedding specials page that we have up all year.
    http://www.daytona-limo.com/Wedding-Limo-Specials.html
    Florida doesn't really have a wedding season, it's all year.

Proms the only real way is internet that I've found. I get many of them from referral business. If you book one vehicle for a schools prom next thing you know you have 3-4 more booked from people at the school.

very helpfull,thank you