Thread: Link Farms?

Default Link Farms?

Happy New Year everyone! I got an email this morning from an Internet Marketing company offering 200 social bookmarking links for $29 and a 10,000+ backlink pyramid for $99. My question is will this kind of stuff do any good or get you banned from google? Thanks

Blog Entries

I disagree with Brandon. I chose the quantity route and it works well for me. That price for social bookmarks is very high IMO, though. Message me if you are interested in what I do.

It envelops a risky strategy when you offer up your business to marketing companies. Most tend to just spread you out into the internet (which by all means is the whole point of marketing) but I bet it will do little to get you conversions. It is more thourough when you attempt to do it yourself. Yeah, I would go for quality over quantity any day!
    A & J Limousine Service
    Toll Free: 1-877-550-7462
    Phone: (303) 696-0770
    Fax: (720) 457-3877
    Email: info@ajlimosvc.com

Speaking of links, let me know if anyone out there is interested in exchanging links with me. I am planning on putting up my website very soon hopefully. You will get a link to your business home page from my "friends/affiliates" section of the site. You will also get a professional looking link from the bottom of the home page if you offer corporate targeted services just as I intend to. The bottom of the home page will read........

For service in CityA, CityB, CityC with each city or region being a link.
    Mobile Personal Banker
    Wells Fargo

Homer, Alaska bound! Precision Executive Transportation Services LLCwww.precisiontransportationservices.comEmail: junehhan(at)precisiontransportationservices(dot)co mFind us on Facebook right now!