Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GPS Fleet Tracking 2.0

One more reason that VFS rocks! Drew comes on here and tells us exactly what is going on with no fluff. Every time I have talked with Drew he has been a straight shooter. I wish more people in sales capacities were like this.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

I'm curious as to why this thread was titled "GPS Fleeting Tracking 2.0." I didn't think you could really have a 2.0 without a 1.0 and since this is a new endeavor for the OP, I don't see the 1.0 in existence.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Quote Originally Posted by Intev View Post
    VFS seems great What about them works for you? Do you have any minor annoyances with them?
    Devices are easy to transfer from vehicle to vehicle. Easy to access information via internet. Drew is awesome for customer service and helpful when I first started with them, he was patient with my "no knowledge" questions. Price is affordable. I have no annoyances with them!!

Kathy
    City Heat Limousine

Quote Originally Posted by BLVD Limo View Post
    One more reason that VFS rocks! Drew comes on here and tells us exactly what is going on with no fluff. Every time I have talked with Drew he has been a straight shooter. I wish more people in sales capacities were like this.
    DREW IS AWESOME, so is his support staff. I have no need to change our program. It does all that I need and more.

Kathy
    City Heat Limousine

Quote Originally Posted by City Heat View Post
    DREW IS AWESOME, so is his support staff. I have no need to change our program. It does all that I need and more.

Kathy
    City Heat Limousine
    Drew has built up a tremendous business based on 2 things - A product that works, and great customer service

Also, I don't know how many of you know it, but our industry is only a drop in the bucket compared to the other industries he services
    Jerry Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by BLVD Limo View Post
    I'm curious as to why this thread was titled "GPS Fleeting Tracking 2.0." I didn't think you could really have a 2.0 without a 1.0 and since this is a new endeavor for the OP, I don't see the 1.0 in existence.
    The reason was because I initially thought that there weren't any affordable and good GPS tracking solutions out there. That does not seem to be the case though. Thanks for the feedback guys.

Blog Entries

So is anyone else having problems with virtual fleet. They had a major outage about three weeks ago and my tracking has not worked well. Half the times the data is wrong and so on. Virtual Fleet is now run by intouch gps. I have cars that I know are moving and it says stalled somewhere else. Then I know I have a older spare sedan parked out at my house and it is reporting that it is at the office. We have reset the system and so on. At this time I have to start looking for a new company.