Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello from Los angels

Quote Originally Posted by brandon1 View Post
    Sometimes pissed off customers call and ask to speak to the owner so you can't just hang up on them. I get at least 5-10 a week.
    Oh, I don't hang up on them. Almost all of the calls I receive asking for the owner are telemarketing scammers. When my response is that noone is there by the name of "Owner," they hang up on their own. If it is a client asking to speak with the owner because they are upset, they will usually start their story about whatever went wrong (or right) and you will then know it is a legitimate call.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Quote Originally Posted by BLVD Limo View Post
    Oh, I don't hang up on them. Almost all of the calls I receive asking for the owner are telemarketing scammers. When my response is that noone is there by the name of "Owner," they hang up on their own. If it is a client asking to speak with the owner because they are upset, they will usually start their story about whatever went wrong (or right) and you will then know it is a legitimate call.
    I reply, "Sure, you may speak to me as long as you don't talk about Google, websites, or SEO". If it's a customer, they laugh and tell me what they want to say. But 99% of the time, it's someone with a strong accent that wants to try and impose their will on me and break my simple rules. Then I either hang up, or explain to them that because they don't listen to my requests, that they would be too difficult to work with.
    Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Limo Kings Limousine Service
    www.limokings.net

Quote Originally Posted by brandon1 View Post
    Sometimes pissed off customers call and ask to speak to the owner so you can't just hang up on them. I get at least 5-10 a week.
    One of the perks of being the owner... delegating.
    Karl Jones