Thread: Las Vegas Conference

I'm wanting to start my own corporate transportation service. Several people have talked about a conference in Vegas in 2001. Since I'm new to the business would this be something I should attend or get my business off the ground first? Where could I find more information about the conference?

Thanks in advance for your help!

CCC

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CCC:
    I'm wanting to start my own corporate transportation service. Several people have talked about a conference in Vegas in 2001. Since I'm new to the business would this be something I should attend or get my business off the ground first? Where could I find more information about the conference?

CCC
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    http://www.lctmag.com/lctshow/home.cfm

If you could make it, I would imagine you'd be glad you did go. For the past several years, I've met many at the shows who were recent or not yet started companies. And lately they have been making an effort to tailor special programs to new operators.

You can check the website at:
    http://www.lctmag.com/lctshow/home.cfm

Info on the actual seminars probably won't be finalized just yet, but they will update it as it all comes together. But it should be all set by the time the early-bird registration deadline comes. Just check back from time to time.

Karl

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CCC:

CCC
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FastTrak Eddie McCoy??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by XENEFOX Media Corporation:
    FastTrak Eddie McCoy??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, Tought I was a figment of someone imagination. Huh.

Hate to admit it but was trying to help out ccc by sharing my positive expierences over the last 12 years of attending the east & west shows as a Limousine owner and of course for the last two years in the Software Biz, but got trigger happy and pushed the button without a reply.

In any event, attend any educational forum including this one and become more informed about the industry and people we work with and serve.

CCC
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Make sure you go to the Limousine Digest Show in November in Atlantic City, the Vegas Show, the I.T.L.A. Show, and any other show you can find. Craftsmen Limo has a Show also. The point is to gather knowledge!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dean

RE LCTMAG website

I checked out the link to LCT and there is a stall at the show for limostore.com

The site is under construction. Does anybody know who it is or any other online limo supplies stores around?

When you say "limo supplies" what do you mean? Parts? Or limos for sale?

limo parts. mainly coach light lenses etc that I cant seem to find in my local area.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aussie:
    limo parts. mainly coach light lenses etc that I cant seem to find in my local area.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> E-Mail MTG at mtg@mtgparts.com. Or call 1-609-714-8900. Dean