Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Website evaluation....Please check out ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Randolph View Post
    Rich I am in 100% agreement with you on this. I actually have people that call and say they don't care about the condition of the vehicle as long as it is cheap. I am totally blown away that usually for a few more dollars per hour they can get first class instead of trash.
    If this is true my marketing strategy would be to build two websites. One like the site that is currently live and one which is more professional. You can run the same buses and appeal to everyone.
    Nick Groat
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Nick@BellaVitaLimos.com
    Bella Vita Limousines

Yes, I am not trying to be offensive or anything but give some constructive criticism. It's free advice. Take it and do with it what you will. I was fortunate to have a friend see some misspellings on my webpage that I didn't notice. It is easy for you to skim through what you wrote and not see all the errors that were made. The more input you have on something, the better you can make it. You don't think that these big corporations just put something out in the market without testing in many, many, many times, do you? Well, maybe Ford did with ending the Crown Vic and Town Car, but you get my point. Lots of feedback make for a better product.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

COOL...THANKS! I KNOW, I ADMIT I MISSED A FEW DAYS AT SCHOOL....SO I HAD ABOUT 3 FRIENDS CHECK MY SITE FOR ERRORS...DOOH!

I'M GOING TO RE-WORK IT TODAY

Quote Originally Posted by BLVD Limo View Post
    Yes, I am not trying to be offensive or anything but give some constructive criticism. It's free advice. Take it and do with it what you will. I was fortunate to have a friend see some misspellings on my webpage that I didn't notice. It is easy for you to skim through what you wrote and not see all the errors that were made. The more input you have on something, the better you can make it. You don't think that these big corporations just put something out in the market without testing in many, many, many times, do you? Well, maybe Ford did with ending the Crown Vic and Town Car, but you get my point. Lots of feedback make for a better product.