Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Website evaluation....Please check out ;)

Default Website evaluation....Please check out ;)

Hey Everybody,

Can you please check out my site and let me know what you think?

My host is Godaddy(cheap) and I designed the site myself (FREE).......I have a few people wanting to charge me over $300-$2500(yeah rite) to re-design it. I'd rather put that money back into the buses....or add that to the new bus fund.

PLEASE BE GENTLE...

www.ChiTownPartyBus.com

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownPartyBus View Post
    PLEASE BE GENTLE...
    Ha! Not a chance!

Actually... I think you did a pretty nice job with it overall. You probably wouldn't get high marks for content from the MADD camp, but it's pretty nice.
    Karl Jones

Thanks....I think ..I hope the MADD ladies would rather see my bus full of people, then them driving themselves

Just curious...are there no Party Bus forums on the net?

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Randolph View Post
    Just curious...are there no Party Bus forums on the net?
    When I search for one nothing comes up. This forum is the first thing that pops up. From a financial standpoint a party bus forum would not do well. Why not just make it a limo forum with a party bus sub section and make advertising profit off all of it?
    Nick Groat
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Nick@BellaVitaLimos.com
    Bella Vita Limousines

The one thing I notice about most party bus websites is their sites tend to bash limousines but here they are at a limo forum.

We have a new website up, and I need feedback as well. We have a party bus and our target market is the nightlife goers, bachelor(ette) parties, birthdays, night on the town, but we won't leave out anniversaries, reunions, graduations, etc. When you see the flash intro, it is to get the party goers in the mood for a party, and let them feel for what's happening on the party bus.

Feed back please.

We have a new website up, and I need feedback as well. We have a party bus and our target market is the nightlife goers, bachelor(ette) parties, birthdays, night on the town, but we won't leave out anniversaries, reunions, graduations, etc. When you see the flash intro, it is to get the party goers in the mood for a party, and let them feel for what's happening on the party bus.

The web address is http://www.charletonspartybus.com

Feed back please.

Your link is bad.

Incorrect link spelling...
    Flash intro...
    Too much text saying nothing...

Three strikes. Next...
    Karl Jones

Karl, thanks for the feedback but the correct link is www.charlestonspartybus.comAnd I don't understand what you mean too much text saying nothing. Any suggestions?

i would lose that flash page....

Quote Originally Posted by charlestonspartybus View Post
    we have a new website up, and i need feedback as well. We have a party bus and our target market is the nightlife goers, bachelor(ette) parties, birthdays, night on the town, but we won't leave out anniversaries, reunions, graduations, etc. When you see the flash intro, it is to get the party goers in the mood for a party, and let them feel for what's happening on the party bus.

The web address is http://www.charletonspartybus.com

feed back please.

Also make your site simple.....to much text(wording)......also you have no pics of your buses...???

Maybe i should start one

Your home page looks great if you are starting a nite club. I agree with BLVD and Chi, too much text and I couldn't find any info about your vehicles. If I were looking to rent a party bus I would look at your buses first to see if I like them, if I can't find them on your site I would go to the next company.
    Andy
    937-620-9120
    937-524-5899 (office)
    Dunlap Limousine, LLC
    http://www.dunlaplimo.com