Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for PARTY BUS Affiliates in CHICAGO!

Default Looking for PARTY BUS Affiliates in CHICAGO!

I own a very busy Party Bus company in Chicago that is booked every weekend with the two Party Buses in our fleet. We are looking on adding more buses...but it's a slow process with what's out there for sale.

I would like to add a few Affiliates to our site......We turn away about 5 serious clients/booker's a weekend, and hate doing it!

We will add your PARTY BUS (w/ real pic's) to our website and promote your bus. Once our buses are booked we will then focus on yours......I guarantee we will book your bus!

Call Me For Details,
    Chris V

www.ChiTownPartyBus.com
    www.facebook.com/ChiTownPartyBus
    (630)930-4316
    CHITOWN_LogoblackBackgroundblackaa.jpg

While you're at at can you stop stealing my text that I hand wrote myself. We had a discussion about copyscape just yesterday and it reminded that you have text you stole from me on the following site: http://chitownpartybus.yolasite.com/main.php

Brandon....What Are You Talking About??? This thread is about about looking for Affiliates....????

That site(http://chitownpartybus.yolasite.com/main.php) was our TEST site from last year....before we even got into the biz. Check out our live site?

www.ChiTownPartyBus.com

I
    f your saying our site was stolen from you....well your full of shit! FYI....if I was going to steal a site from someone, i'll make sure they know how to spell and have proper grammer

Last edited by ChiTownPartyBus; September 2nd, 2011 at 11:57 AM.

your site (which you claimed you put up last year):

"Welcome to ChiTownPartyBus.com. Your #1 party bus service company for Chicago.

What is a Party Bus? Picture a limousine inside of a spacious bus. Limousines can be cramped and impossible to stand up in. Our party bus is easy to stand up in and move around and even dance! Our rates are very affordable and we provide top notch service. Book a party bus today and don't worry about DRINKING & DRIVING!

We cater to any event. Whether it be a wedding,bachelor/bachelrette party,birthday, or just a night out give us a call and we can help!"

My site (which I put up 2.5 to 3 years ago):

Welcome to PartyBusDetroit.com. Your #1 party bus service company for the metro Detroit area. What is a Party Bus? Picture a limousine inside of a spacious bus. Limousines can be cramped and impossible to stand up in. Our party bus is easy to stand up and move around in. Some of our top spots to go are Dearborn, Royal Oak, Birmingham, Mount Clemens, Novi, Ann Arbor, Pontiac, Downtown Detroit, Downriver and many many more. Our party bus rates are very affordable and we provide top notch service. Book a limo bus today and don't worry about drinking and driving. We cater to any event. Whether it be a wedding, bachelor/bachelorette party, birthday, or just a night out give us a call and we can help.

Dude....LOL....That was a test site on some BS site(wix&yola.com) from last year......not linked up to ChiTownPartyBus.com. My guy must of cut/pasted your wording onto it to show me what the real site mite look like.

For the THIRD time....please check out www.ChiTownPartyBus.com and tell me if anything is stolen off of your site. If you guy's need any advice on marketing/increasing sale for your buses, please let me know....since you must be slow because you have nothing else better to do
    Last edited by ChiTownPartyBus; September 2nd, 2011 at 12:29 PM.

You're admitting that you own the site and it has my stolen content and it's still online. The fact that it isn't your main site is irrelevant.

I just checked the top 100 results on google for "chicago party bus" which is obviously the biggest search term in chicago for people looking for party buses. Your site isn't ranked in the top 100 and not only am I ranked #1 but I found just under 20 of my own pages ranked for that term in the top 100. So while I'm getting close to 200 visits a day to my Chicago site absolutely free from google and you're spending probably $1-3 per click on google adwords I would love to hear your "marketing advice".

This is my last post on the subject as you've already wasted enough of my time. I'm sure anyone who might have been looking to do business with you will probably change their mind after seeing your level of professionalism. Not that they would want any work at $125 per hour anyway when the going rate can be well over $200 per hour.

LOL.....Dude your crazy!! Im sure DETROIT is a great market

" Not that they would want any work at $125 per hour anyway when the going rate can be well over $200 per hour."
    (unedited to show your bad grammer)...This is from your FB page Brandon Kroll "Our 18-20 and 22 pass are $130 per hour with a 6 hour minimum."
    Last edited by ChiTownPartyBus; September 2nd, 2011 at 12:58 PM.

FYI...didn't you start this anyways??

Chitown,

He is talking about rates in Chicago. Chicago rates are much higher than $125 per hour for party buses.

Also if he has the #1 website on google for "chicago party bus" and you are not found in the top 100 results, I think he knows what he is talking about and you don't in regards to marketing, based on the results.
    Last edited by First Class Limos; September 2nd, 2011 at 01:13 PM.
    I offer Search engine optimization for Limo Companies. Our main limo website has had over 9.6 million hits. Some of my clients: www.FirstClassLimos.net Rome Tours Tours in Rome Limo Service Philadelphia www.PartyBusToledo.com

Call us at 1-888-51-LIMOS (54667) For referral work in Cleveland Ohio, Columbus, Toledo, & Pittsburgh PA and all cities in between - over 15,000+ customers and counting!

I was just joking about marketing....and as per my rates.....I don't have the $100k party buses like the others in Chicago who are charging $185hr.

http://www.chicagolandlimo.com/special/browse.cfm

ChiTown, Brandon is and has been a respected operator and member of this forum longer than you have. I have never witnessed him call someone out unless it needed to be done. It is in your best interest to reply as a gentleman and not in the manner you are currently doing so. If you are using his material, take it down or ask him permission to use it.

Secondly, if you are turning away 5 serious bookings a week, make an attempt to charge higher rates, attract better clients, and not work as hard. Then you will be able to afford and justify the expense of adding another vehicle to your fleet. The fact you are completely booked and turning down runs has nothing to do with your profitability. From the look of your web-site (beer bong; gymnastics class; encouraging excessive drinking), I assure you that if you raise your prices, and make a good attempt at attracting better clients, you will be better off in the long-run. Make certain that you understand everything that is required of you regarding administrative tasks and record keeping in the event the USDOT makes a suprise onsite safety inspection.

Our clients are great....never a problem! Just because some A-HOLE has 1257 post's doesn't mean hes a "respected operator and member of this forum longer than you have". I created this thread about a subject and he starts talking shit about me coping his POS website....Check mine and see if i did....You tel me!
    Last edited by ChiTownPartyBus; September 3rd, 2011 at 09:58 PM.

I would be willing to put my limo buses on your site, but how would you sell them? Obviously, our pricing is quite a bit higher than yours and the 100k buses might contrast with your party style.