Thread: DRIVE CAM SETTINGS (Only for those who use)

My Drive-Cam units always seem to get activated going in and out of driveways to get fuel. Can I get a summary of what everyone else is setting theirs at for sensitivity.
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

Member Limo Padawan

Give Drive Cam a call. They can tell you what to do.
    CL1
    CL-1

Originally posted by Limo Scene:
    My Drive-Cam units always seem to get activated going in and out of driveways to get fuel. Can I get a summary of what everyone else is setting theirs at for sensitivity.
    I have mine set on the most sensitive and get alot of this also. Same people - same places mixed in with the "good stuff". Seems like kind of a pain, but I'm addressing it with the people involved and asking them to not set the cameras off in these locations. I've explained the dynamics of the body roll to make it go off. I still have one guy that it doesn't seem to matter - the others have all but disappeared from these issues.
    I'd rather see the minor stuff and not miss anything with the most sensitive setting. It's a great oppty to monitor - in my opinion.
    FYI- I got a couple of the infrareds installed and they light up the entire interior at night on the camera. I'm ordering more for the rest of the fleet.
    I'm figuring that the savings from the front end abuse/maintenance by getting them to slow down slightly in these driveway openings is helping offset the drivecam costs.

I would like to know more about DRIVE CAM.
    Can someone direct me to a source of information.
    When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.
    ~Leonardo da Vinci

Junior Member Limo Padawan

If anyone is looking to purchase drive cam units please email me at matt@elitecoach.net.