Thread: What types of businesses do you partner with?

Default What types of businesses do you partner with?

We partner with major nightclubs, pool parties and so on however I am looking into partnering with a few other types of establishments such as salons and hair dressers for weddings/quinceaneras, upscale restuarants, wedding halls and bars. What other industries do you find are willing to partner with you?
    Nick Groat
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Nick@BellaVitaLimos.com
    Bella Vita Limousines

Bank HQs... Find out, through the reception switchboard, who takes the banks "events" bookings.

It depends on which industry you are targeting there is a difference with corporate B2B and Business to customer partnership.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon1 View Post
    What exactly do you mean by partnering? I don't think partnering and providing a service for is the same thing.
    That is correct. They are two very different things. When I say partnering I mean working directly with that business to provide/advertise our services to their clients for a mutual benifit. For example you could partner with a salon for weddings. The salon offers a special package which includes limo transportation. The salon books that package calls us and we pay the salon a comission. As another example we can partner with nightclubs who call us when clients book bottle service and need transportation. Again for their business they make a commission. Final example almost everyone can relate to would be partnering with a funeral home.
    Nick Groat
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Nick@BellaVitaLimos.com
    Bella Vita Limousines

The term that you are looking for is "cross marketing". Partnering is joint ownership.
    Rick E.
    City Limousine Sales
    √XTS Livery Sedans√Escalade ESV Livery Package SUV's√Lincoln & Cadillac Limousines & Funeral Coaches by Federal Coach√GMC Professional Grade SUV's & 15 Passenger Vans√Cadillac & Buick Passenger Cars, Crossovers, and SUV's.

~Stupidity might be hereditary, but ignorance should be painful!~

www.citylimosales.com