Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Customizing Limo Anywhere

> Why isn't it possible to create different rates for different occasions/service types.

Trophy since you can charge diffrent amounts by vehicle type have you though of creating diffrent vehicles for each rate structure?

LIke:
    Limo
    Prom Limo
    Wedding Limo
    Concert Limo

Sedan
    Prom Sedan
    Wedding Sedab
    Concert Sedan

Would make the vehicle profit reporting a little ugly but may be an easy way to get the rates set in there.
    Steve Walker ppvsteve@gmail.com

Steve, good idea. Also a new update is coming out that will change the rate tree. I think that you will be able to assign account types. Example: Affiliate 10% discount = 10% discount for all affiliates under this account. Wedding prime time= full price weddings. Prom = full price 6 hour min. Etc will make all of this easy except the online part. There should also be a way to make certain account types not visible online.

Remembering more after Wades post. If we had a contracted rate with a company we would create vehicles with that rate in it (FOX SEDAN). You could set the minimum as well based on day and time. And then there is an option to Hide that vehicle in the Online reservation module. That way joe schmoe could not look through your vehicle list and find the lowest rate.

The rate tree sounds like a good addition!

I would like reporting to be simple. Also, when someone is making a reservation online my drop down list would be forever long which is not attractive after all we are looking for efficiency. I would imagine it should be rather simple for LA to allow operators to create different prices under a specific vehicle in your fleet.

> Also, when someone is making a reservation online my drop down
    > list would be forever long which is not attractive after all we are
    > looking for efficiency
    That's what I mentioned in my last post trophy. There is a way to hide vehicles on your online reservation system or what the consumer sees. Even if they did have pricing structure by event type I think that would be dangerious as people having a wedding could look for your cheapest hourly rate and just tell you oh it's a day out not a wedding. Would not find out the truth till your driver showed up then what would you do Upcharge them? After they entered into a contract for one rate think that might raise some Ire.
    ... .m hhghgh

A lil of-topic, but does anyone use Electronic Signature? I use Limo Anywhere, but they do NOT provide el sig service. However, I've seen other softs that do. Looks very useful.
    My clients rarely take time to sign the contract and send it back, but if there are any problems, the first excuse is that "I haven't signed anything". Especially when it comes to late cancellations or no-shows.

I'm thinking to maybe coding it myself and somehow attaching it to every reservation... not sure if its's possible though lol. Any ideas?

I think they do have that with Driveranywhere. If your driver has an ipad or one of those things, they can capture signatures....I think.

Todd

Quote Originally Posted by William Johnson View Post
    A lil of-topic, but does anyone use Electronic Signature? I use Limo Anywhere, but they do NOT provide el sig service. However, I've seen other softs that do. Looks very useful.
    My clients rarely take time to sign the contract and send it back, but if there are any problems, the first excuse is that "I haven't signed anything". Especially when it comes to late cancellations or no-shows.

I'm thinking to maybe coding it myself and somehow attaching it to every reservation... not sure if its's possible though lol. Any ideas?

Blog Entries

Hello Everyone!

Good news! We will have a first draft of our revamped online reservation system ready for you to view by the end of this week (Dec 16/17). I will update those of you who have signed up to participate in this project through Basecamp via the message board there. If you were not part of the project but would still like to see the preview and provide your feedback, please let me know through PM here on the forum or directly via email.

Thanks and I look forward to receiving your feedback,
    Max.
    Limousine Software for Small to Mid-Size Operators. Visit LimoAnywhere.com to request your free demo today!

HI Max,
    I would like to the new version especially as we're launching as soon as that developement work is ready ..
    Regards
    Myles Flood
    Limos for Less
    www.lflcs.com
    www.limosforless.ie
    Dublin's Award Winning Limousine Service.

Quote Originally Posted by DublinLimo View Post
    HI Max,
    I would like to the new version especially as we're launching as soon as that developement work is ready ..
    Regards
    Myles, not a problem, I will let you know through Basecamp. Just please keep in mind that this draft is a graphical rendering of the UI (user interface) and not an actual/coded application. This is the next stage and although we don't anticipate it taking a long time, it won't be something we will produce within a week. But we'll do our best to get it done ASAP once we settle on the design aspects.

Thanks,
    Max.
    Limousine Software for Small to Mid-Size Operators. Visit LimoAnywhere.com to request your free demo today!

Quote Originally Posted by LimoAnywhere.com View Post
    Myles, not a problem, I will let you know through Basecamp. Just please keep in mind that this draft is a graphical rendering of the UI (user interface) and not an actual/coded application. This is the next stage and although we don't anticipate it taking a long time, it won't be something we will produce within a week. But we'll do our best to get it done ASAP once we settle on the design aspects.

Thanks,
    Max.
    Excellent Thanks Max
    Myles Flood
    Limos for Less
    www.lflcs.com
    www.limosforless.ie
    Dublin's Award Winning Limousine Service.

Hello,

I would like to join in on Basecamp. I have been working for Roadrunner Limousine doing all web related marketing strategies - of recent, trying to us LimoAnywhere's API to create our a custom form -- https://www.roadrunnerlimousine.com/...ions-form/?f=1 (this being just the "arrivals form" - and just an un-designed, semi-working model). The process has been ugly and hard going due to LA's no-so-good API documentation, as well as flat out limitations of their API.

Would love to find out where you all are in talks with LA and any potential future changes to their current option-paralysis form. Can you add me to Basecamp (todd@idestdesign.com)

Hello,

How can I be included in the Basecamp account?

~tw

Quote Originally Posted by Todd-Wold View Post
    Hello,

How can I be included in the Basecamp account?

~tw
    Todd, please email me at max[at]limoanywhere.com and I will get you added to the project.

Max.