Thread: Inquiring About getting biz from banks

Senior Member Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast's Avatar
    Palm Coast, Fl & Service Daytona, Ormond, Jacksonville, Orlando , St Augustine
    Blog Entries

Default Inquiring About getting biz from banks

We dont see alot of corporate work in our area. We are trying to focus on more corporate work. I always hear about guys getting accounts with banks and lawyers offices. We have no problem hitting the bricks to get some face to face. Im looking for some pointers or tell us what you did to score the big account. Should we just call the banks and see if they will talk to us or just show up and ask to see a manager and give our pitch?? Any help would be great.

The banks are going to be the big banks. Bank of American, US Bank, etc. You local community bank with less than 5 branches doesn't have a lot of travel associated with them. Same with the law firms. Now, I'm not saying that the small bank and law firms don't travel at all, but they don't have regular travelers like the big boys do.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

I agree with Tim, if they are small banks you will get very little from them. I would focus on who has their corporate HQ in your area, I did a quick search and found a list of business with their HQ in Daytona, SunTrust has their HQ there, if you want to do more corporate just search who the players are, don"t worry if they are bankers or lawyers if they have people coming and going that is all you care about. Hell, one of my biggest and best corporate clients was a nuts, bolts and fastener company.
    I want to die while asleep like my grandfather,
    not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.

Blog Entries

Thanks for the pointers guys. Gonna do some research this weekend.

Marlo do you have black towncars? If you don't this is what you will need vehicle wise.

Blog Entries

Hey Wade this is Mike. Yes we do have a black sedan. We are actually saving to get a second one by next year. We dont want any payments, so we are saving cash !!