Thread: LimoLive24

Default LimoLive24

I ran across this website (limolive24.com) the other day. It's a reservation service that answers the phone for you and make reservations using one of the livery software systems like LimoAnywhere, or Corporate Car Online, this will be the software that may already have. They can duplicate your office, doing almost everything you can in reference to taking calls and booking reservations, and your customers won't even know that it's been outsources.

If anyone used it or know of it let me know. I was thinking to use this service since I would be the only one answering phones versus hiring someone, plus I still have a full-time job. Their monthly fee start at $155 per month for 100 minutes (charged by the second).

Oh yeah, they can answer 24/7 this way you never miss a call, no busy signals, no answering machines and each call is answered.

Feedback please.

Quote Originally Posted by charlestonspartybus View Post
    I ran across this website (limolive24.com) the other day. It's a reservation service that answers the phone for you and make reservations using one of the livery software systems like LimoAnywhere, or Corporate Car Online, this will be the software that may already have. They can duplicate your office, doing almost everything you can in reference to taking calls and booking reservations, and your customers won't even know that it's been outsources.
    Must be something new. (Note Scarasm)

If you search on here you will finds tons of info.

It is 1000% better than a customer getting voicemail, but can not replace your staff answering your phone. If you like sleep, may I suggest paying the $155 per month and use it for that extra hour of sleep a day.
    Last edited by RoyalFleet; August 9th, 2011 at 01:49 PM.

Blog Entries

Cool

If anyone used it or know of it let me know. I was thinking to use this service since I would be the only one answering phones versus hiring someone, plus I still have a full-time job. Their monthly fee start at $155 per month for 100 minutes (charged by the second).

Oh yeah, they can answer 24/7 this way you never miss a call, no busy signals, no answering machines and each call is answered.

Feedback please.
    That is a good deal as long as American folks answer the phone,as long as is not someone in: India,Bangladesh,Philipines etc

This is the information provided to me by one of the reps in an e-mail:

"We would answer the phone in your company’s name, take the information, provide the quote, and ask if the client would like us to book that trip for them now. If you have LimoAnywhere or Corporate Car Online we will enter the information directly into your system.

We employ highly skilled, livery industry only trained Customer Service Representatives to handle your clients calls 24/7 in a professional, courteous, manner which gives your company the appearance of a much larger, highly sophisticated Livery operation.

Our services are organized just like a cell phone but we do not have a long term contract. We operate on a month to month agreement with a 10 day notice to cancel,decrease or increase the size of your monthly package for the next billing cycle or longer. Our 10 day free test drive will give you a very accurate picture of what your actual usage will be on a monthly basis and allow us to show you how many booking you might have missed if the phone wasn’t answered promptly.

Our phone service plans start as low as $155 a month. We charge by the second and at the end of the month we convert the seconds to minutes and are applied to your pre-paid package. If there is an overage of minutes past your plan limit there is a small surcharge added on a per minute basis. We alsohave additional services for our members such as driver wake up calls, Live Chat on your web site, and we will soon offer text capabilities for your clients to communicate their customer services needs to you. All of these services are available 24/7 if you desire."

Now as far as sleep, that's not the issue, the issue for me is to make sure every call is answered. Like I stated before i still work a full-time job and am not able to either answer, or get back with clients right away. I would rather spend my time personally marketing the business, going to network meetings, meeting with clients and driving clients to the company reservations number to book reservations, get quotes, etc. If any of the callers are like me, some of the time I'll just find a company that can answer the phone and provide me immediate service versus calling me back.

Well if you go full time in the limo business it will become about sleep when you work til 4 AM and the phones start ringing at 7 AM. I am LimoLive customer they are based in Las Vegas and sounds like it would be a good way for you to go. They give you a 10 day free trail. What do you have to loose?

Yes, I'm going to review limolive24 packet and get the 10 day trial within the next few weeks. We have a party bus, so don't think we'll be getting the last minute calls, the retail customers we are targeting will be for weddings, birthdays, nights on the town, sporting events, etc so this will have to be planned out. I will PM you in a few.

Sacramento - Woodland - Napa - San Francisco

We started with LimoLive24 a few months ago. We found them to be very professional and efficient. They perform well, answer calls, make reservations, and maintain our business during the wee hours of the night and morning. FYI - billing starts the second the phone rings, callers hear a recorded message until live representatives answer the call, and reps often place callers on hold while they attempt to contact the limo operators in difficult situations. All of this is good customer service but the seconds do run up. LimoLive 24 is worth trying to explore if the service is economically effective for your business.

Well it is a nice discussion about limo services and as told above there are certain services which are available 24 hours. You can call them at any time according to need.

Quote Originally Posted by TheExpert View Post
    Well it is a nice discussion about limo services and as told above there are certain services which are available 24 hours. You can call them at any time according to need.
    Do you even know what you are talking about or how to read? Apparently not!
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Fern Tree Gully...

STRIKES BACK

Quote Originally Posted by BLVD Limo View Post
    Do you even know what you are talking about or how to read? Apparently not!

PLEASE DO NOT DISCOURAGE "The Expert" His/Her post are my only enjoyment in life at the moment. I really enjoy how far off topic they are. I want to move to Fern Tree Gully and drink their water.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFleet View Post
    What do you have to loose?
    Plenty, I was Wrong.

Yes, I'm going to review limolive24 packet and get the 10 day trial within the next few weeks. We have a party bus, so don't think we'll be getting the last minute calls, the retail customers we are targeting will be for weddings, birthdays, nights on the town, sporting events, etc so this will have to be planned out. I will PM you in a few.
    I started a thred just a few days ago. I am tired of them beyond the point of return. Check this link.
    http://www.limousinesonline.com/show...-service/page2

I say stay away from their fancy words. They can only talk, they don't know how to work.

At last, ask them for 3-4 references and see what you come from those references...