Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Critique Our Website

Greg has a point.

TB:
    Mary started this thread for us to critique her website so that she can build an effective one, not for you to sell yours. If you would like to try to sell your site please start your own thread and stop insulting the respected members of this forum.

This forum to here for operators to help each other, if you can't contribute in a positive way I would appreciate if you would stop posting.
    Andy
    937-620-9120
    937-524-5899 (office)
    Dunlap Limousine, LLC
    http://www.dunlaplimo.com

Quote Originally Posted by cvclubs View Post
    You keep saying I'm talking about professionalism yet I never did.

I don't own the domain name or site? Right....

For the last time free was no template... You can use a template but it never was...

Again it does not matter what you pay to build a site. How much do you honestly think it costs a web designer to make a site? Nothing... You just pay for their services. I didn't pay someone to make my site therefore it cost me near nothing.

I can't have a logo? I believe my logo is right on the top of the site? I could be wrong.

I said I could make your 8 page site in 5 hours not an amazing one. Remember I kept saying how basic it is?

I agree if you don't know Shit step off back off and learn as you say. Now figure out why I am still here.

Finally next time please reread your post and make sense. I swear almost all limo opperators must have failed english class....
    You know never mind, we're not gonna start from the beginning, you don't own it, get a life, it's not yours, you're working in something you don't own. I'M DONE

Quote Originally Posted by Party Bus Andy View Post
    Greg has a point.

TB:
    Mary started this thread for us to critique her website so that she can build an effective one, not for you to sell yours. If you would like to try to sell your site please start your own thread and stop insulting the respected members of this forum.

This forum to here for operators to help each other, if you can't contribute in a positive way I would appreciate if you would stop posting.
    Sorry Banhoo, but i just answered u when u said u have a nice website looking as good as...and you don't even have half of the template done, you go do some work.. this is fact

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Randolph View Post
    Have you ever considered getting a dog?
    i'm thinking to have an owner operator, they're too cheap than dogs right now

I think you need to learn to speak English, typing as well, reading these makes it hard to understand,hhhhh... while arguement over somethig stupidity, others members right, this thread, while about websites, not for the arguement, about yours or mine.start a new thread, with your own topic, to discuss websites. I find a topic discuss, about grammar, for a good reasonas you can see talking like this, is annoying.
    Nick Groat
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Nick@BellaVitaLimos.com
    Bella Vita Limousines

Quote Originally Posted by tdbusiness View Post
    You know never mind, we're not gonna start from the beginning, you don't own it, get a life, it's not yours, you're working in something you don't own. I'M DONE
    I'm not going to post his personal info without proof, but anyone in the website business should know how to do a whois on a domain since it takes about 2 seconds and doesn't require a login. His site is clearly registered to him and matches his name is in his signature of his username on this forum.

Sorry Banhoo, but i just answered u when u said u have a nice website looking as good as...and you don't even have half of the template done, you go do some work.. this is fact
    You are the one that Hi-jacked the thread!

How can you say I don't even have half of the template done when you don't know what the website address is?

What is up with your grammar?

Are you to lazy to type the whole word "you"? I mean come on, it's three letters. It's not like you are texting and limited on characters.

Did you know that people judge your intelligence by your English language skills?

Your lack of proper punctuation and your run-on sentences are annoying! You keep telling all of us that you know more about websites than we do, maybe its time you go do some work and build a professional website that is worth selling!

BTW if a company is willing to sell their website and start over with a new site, domain, and SEO I have to wonder if the site they are selling did them any good.
    Last edited by Party Bus Andy; December 3rd, 2011 at 11:15 AM. Reason: GRAMMAR
    Andy
    937-620-9120
    937-524-5899 (office)
    Dunlap Limousine, LLC
    http://www.dunlaplimo.com

Guys, you cannot fix stupid and stupid is not illegal.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Quote Originally Posted by Party Bus Andy View Post
    Greg has a point.

TB:

Thanks Andy. I just had to post since i started the thread. I did come on here to get feedback for our website, but this has turned into a circus. I know the guys on this forum gives hard and honest advice based on experience, and most of all its free. However, the last few pages of this thread has been nothing but drama. TDBUSINESS, perhaps you can auction your site at godaddy.com, that's one of the first places people look for when searching for a domain. Advertise it on Craigslist, or check with one of your local affiliates. Victorylimo may have went over well (somewhere) but when ct was added, that changed the whole game. Good luck.
    Elegant Knights Limo-Party Bus
    http://getonthebusandpartywithus.com/

Can someone tell me what Banhoo means.

This is the closest I could find lol
    Nick Groat
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Nick@BellaVitaLimos.com
    Bella Vita Limousines

Looks like it is some word used in Malaysia, which is probably where this guy is from given the poor English and even worse sentence structure.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Blog Entries

Default Dope alert

What u can see in the flash is more than just the town car, and as i said before, i'm selling only a website, the SEO work and link building.. can be done by the buyer if he has any knowledge or experience with SEO, or pay someone money to do it for him, it's not included in the price. but if you tell me that $5.00 was an offer, i'll tell you, bring me 100 websites like this one, i'll buy all of them right now for $5.00 each and i give the seller another $5 as tip.
    If someone ask me about the price, i will simply reply with a price, i think just to do a new website even without flash, no ranking, 0 days online, and you have to create your own content, you must pay $500.00 and up.
    this website has 8 pages, original content with targeted keywords, plus all the sitemaps html, xml, .txt... and they've been tested as active.
    So you think this website doesn't deserve $500.00 as a price.
    by the way, you exaggerated a little when you said you can do the same as this one with all pages, content.. within 5 hours, specially if you're doing your own design, not copying and paste, you know what i mean
    You must be nuts! $500 for a website that targeted is absolutely ridiculous. At that evaluation I must be sitting on a gold mine with all my different websites!!!