Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HOW to get more leads / bookings??

Quote Originally Posted by WMLimo View Post
    Currently we are accepting all Limo Companies as potential partners. As companies apply, we do homework on them to see if they are licensed and have a solid track record. What I find amazing as we review companies, is some very large companies have really bad reviews online. I realize that people tend to only report on the bad, but some of them are really bad.

I have no idea if anyone in the world has a Pullman Mercedes S500, but from a design perspective, we thought it looked really nice.

The part 135 was a carry over from our Jet Charter property, thanks for pointing that out, it has been removed.

I would imagine in it's current state, we may actually confuse some customers, fortunately we are still only warming up this website. Next month we plan to make some major changes and updates to the website. Thanks to input from people like you, we can fine tune our site and marketing efforts to become a welcome partner in this industry.

Glad you like our website, we have some talented designers, that can build websites that convert very well.

Welcome any additional input.
    What some people dont realize is: the large limo companies have "really bad reviews" online because they do thousands of runs per year. When you've done 10,000 or 20,000 runs and you have 20 bad reviews thats only 1 in 1,000 people that actually wrote a bad review. Many of the small limo companies havnt even done 1,000 runs and thus at the same ratio would have 0 bad reviews.
    I offer Search engine optimization for Limo Companies. Our main limo website has had over 9.6 million hits. Some of my clients: www.FirstClassLimos.net Rome Tours Tours in Rome Limo Service Philadelphia www.PartyBusToledo.com

Call us at 1-888-51-LIMOS (54667) For referral work in Cleveland Ohio, Columbus, Toledo, & Pittsburgh PA and all cities in between - over 15,000+ customers and counting!

Blog Entries

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by BLVD Limo View Post
    What is US Directory? I have never heard of them and honestly, I don't think I would ever go there to look anything up. Sounds a lot like a phone book.

Make yourself visible and answer the phone with a positive, confident attitude that they have called the right company. In fact, when someone calls about a particular service and a quote, reply with "Well, you've called the right company! Let me get some details from you to make sure that I can get you the best deal we have available in a vehicle that will suit your needs." That is how you will gain new clients.
    I tried the following sites as affiliates and none worked I never got a job from them it has been 2 years so far:
    Bid Limo,Limousine Affiliate finder,Ratebutler.com,Cheaplimorates.com,Uride.com , 1800limo.com, There is a company called SUVANA and they want a membership fee which sounds like a scam as well, so don't make a mistake like me do not sign up with these companies it does not work

Well, Rate Butler isn't for consumers. It is just for other limo operators and what is going to help you with Rate Butler is already having a relationship with the other companies on there. Ron and the URide gang really, really pissed me off and in fact, I turned them into my State Attorney General's office.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    I tried the following sites as affiliates and none worked I never got a job from them it has been 2 years so far:
    Bid Limo,Limousine Affiliate finder,Ratebutler.com,Cheaplimorates.com,Uride.com , 1800limo.com, There is a company called SUVANA and they want a membership fee which sounds like a scam as well, so don't make a mistake like me do not sign up with these companies it does not work

Limousine Affiliate Finder is my site and it hasent even been online for 2 years. Hell it hasent even been six months the domain name isnt even released yet. Additionally its more of a directory and seo tool than a direct affiliate program as I do not have any booking software. Its for other companies to find you if they need to farm out a ride. They know you are willing to work with them. Its a very basic directory and marketing tool that is not being passed off as a way to book you a ton of rides.

Its funny you say not to sign up with these sites if they are free. What do you lose out of signing up with my directoory? How is it a scam? List your site for SEO purposes and maybe one day another company will find you as an affiliate and farm out rides to you. Maybe someone already has... theres no way of tracking it unless they tell you where they found you. I dont know about the other sites but do your homework before you start bad mouthing them. I could care less about my site as I put it up overnight and dont really work on it but ive got to stand up for other sites if they dont even claim to book rides for you like BLVD said about rate butler.
    Last edited by cvclubs; July 6th, 2011 at 10:25 PM.
    Nick Groat
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Nick@BellaVitaLimos.com
    Bella Vita Limousines

Additionally I don't even see you on the site..... If you were on it you would have a back link from a Pr3 site to your PR0 site which would without a doubt help your google rankings out.

To make things even better my partner is from Miniapolis and we book rides there all the time. Ironically if you were listed on the site I would have known about you and would have gladly given you quite a bit of business. I always prefer to work with companies on LimousinesOnline its a little family.

Edit: Sorry I had you mixed up. Im not sure where your located (is miami correct?). Anyway I think I proved my point about my little directory/potential farm out partner site.

DD Ill be in contact with you.
    Last edited by cvclubs; July 6th, 2011 at 10:37 PM.
    Nick Groat
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Nick@BellaVitaLimos.com
    Bella Vita Limousines