Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HOW to get more leads / bookings??

Smile HOW to get more leads / bookings??

Hello,

We recently moved to the Twin Cities. We really like the area! So far we have been quite busy for only being here sense July. Now we are at the start of a great summer and I would like any help / info on how to build more business. When we were down south on the Gulf, we had more bookings during the week and we have not really had any up here. Just a weekend warrior it seems. I have tried to meet and talk to a few other bus/limo companies to see about over flow and lead trades with little sucess. We only have the one bus so when we are book... we are booked! I would love to be able to pass them along to a business that works with me and would do the same. Either way, what can i do in advertising / placement to get more action? I would appreciate your help.

Thanks~

Blog Entries

I would like to know the same! HOW DO I GET MORE BOOKINGS AND HOW DO I GET ANY BOOKINGS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN HOME FOR 20 DAYS alreday and no calls,I did marketing door to door, had an ad, on US DIRECTORY for 4 months and got only 1 airport transfer, it is realy bad down here in Miami!

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    I would like to know the same! HOW DO I GET MORE BOOKINGS AND HOW DO I GET ANY BOOKINGS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN HOME FOR 20 DAYS alreday and no calls,I did marketing door to door, had an ad, on US DIRECTORY for 4 months and got only 1 airport transfer, it is realy bad down here in Miami!
    What is US Directory? I have never heard of them and honestly, I don't think I would ever go there to look anything up. Sounds a lot like a phone book.

Make yourself visible and answer the phone with a positive, confident attitude that they have called the right company. In fact, when someone calls about a particular service and a quote, reply with "Well, you've called the right company! Let me get some details from you to make sure that I can get you the best deal we have available in a vehicle that will suit your needs." That is how you will gain new clients.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

I am looking to make a few contacts here in the twin cities so we can send people to when we are booked. Only having the one bus we have to turn away many. I am hoping that once we are being steady, i will add just one more bus. I do not want to add any more than that. We do photography as well so we stay busy. I would like to make a few friends and help each other out along the way. I am trying to find out how i can add some days during the week? if i could run 2-3 times a week i would be very happy. Any thoughts? what works best for getting your name out? Our service is spot on. Our facebook page has many review all with 5 stars. Just needing to get our name out to more people but dont want to waste money with advertising that does not work

Hi Guys,

Well we are currently sending free quote requests to 200+ limo companies. You can sign up here to get some free quote requests through our website.
    http://www.wmlimo.com/sign-up.php

Thanks

WMLimo-

Huh? Are you really collecting company contact info to farm out without checking into them? That sounds pretty scary to me - a feeding frenzy for gypsy operators. I hope you're following through on that safety guarantee.

Also, do you know any company in the United States that has a Pullman Mercedes S500 like the one on your home page?

Last, I'm confused by the fine print at the bottom: "All services are operated by Part 135 Carriers." Are you talking about the Federal Aviation Regulations?

Don't get me wrong. I'm completely supportive of start-up broker/reservation sites. But I'm wary of faceless ones that seem to confuse/beguile the customers. We don't need any more of that! Any thoughts?

(nice website, though!)

-Jim

Currently we are accepting all Limo Companies as potential partners. As companies apply, we do homework on them to see if they are licensed and have a solid track record. What I find amazing as we review companies, is some very large companies have really bad reviews online. I realize that people tend to only report on the bad, but some of them are really bad.

I have no idea if anyone in the world has a Pullman Mercedes S500, but from a design perspective, we thought it looked really nice.

The part 135 was a carry over from our Jet Charter property, thanks for pointing that out, it has been removed.

I would imagine in it's current state, we may actually confuse some customers, fortunately we are still only warming up this website. Next month we plan to make some major changes and updates to the website. Thanks to input from people like you, we can fine tune our site and marketing efforts to become a welcome partner in this industry.

Glad you like our website, we have some talented designers, that can build websites that convert very well.

Welcome any additional input.
    WM Limo providing limo leads to worldwide limo companies.

Looking for more leads, sign up here http://www.wmlimo.com/sign-up.php

Banned
    9626 E Arkansas place Denver Colorado 80247

Have you tough about using Google adwords or pay click , it will work very well for you up their

Blog Entries

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by BLVD Limo View Post
    What is US Directory? I have never heard of them and honestly, I don't think I would ever go there to look anything up. Sounds a lot like a phone book.

Make yourself visible and answer the phone with a positive, confident attitude that they have called the right company. In fact, when someone calls about a particular service and a quote, reply with "Well, you've called the right company! Let me get some details from you to make sure that I can get you the best deal we have available in a vehicle that will suit your needs." That is how you will gain new clients.
    If the pjone rings I definately know what to say, but the phone does not even ring no one calls. pay per click is a huge waste of money people click all they long but no one books any cars people want taxi rates to be driven in a luxury vehicle, everyone I know that had pay per click says it is not worthed. This is South Florida

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    If the pjone rings I definately know what to say, but the phone does not even ring no one calls. pay per click is a huge waste of money people click all they long but no one books any cars people want taxi rates to be driven in a luxury vehicle, everyone I know that had pay per click says it is not worthed. This is South Florida
    I have no experience with PPC but I wouldn't trust anything your competitors tell you. What is your website? Are you ranked high for any search terms in your market? That is detrimental to making your phone ring.

I agree 200%. When somebody asks you for a service you have to be able to sense how to price the job, and give them a good price with confidence. Unfortunately that ability is difficult to teach.

Quote Originally Posted by J Paul White View Post
    I agree 200%. When somebody asks you for a service you have to be able to sense how to price the job, and give them a good price with confidence. Unfortunately that ability is difficult to teach.
    This is just one example of so many lost arts. People seem to think that the next generation is all about electronic and impersonal communication, but the traditional methods of doing business can and do win some solid, long-term clients. Amazing, isn't it?
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

This is just one example of so many lost arts. People seem to think that the next generation is all about electronic and impersonal communication, but the traditional methods of doing business can and do win some solid, long-term clients. Amazing, isn't it?
    I think that it's important to strike a balance between the two.

Yes, a good chunk of advertising in the future WILL rely on building an online presence. You'll reach a ton of people who might not know you're there otherwise that way but, at the same time, the old methods aren't (and should be) going anywhere. Clients like that personal touch and want to know that what you do provides some value in their lives
    ProLivery has been providing corporate transportation and executive chauffeur services to clients nationwide for 20 years!

YOu can generate more leads and call with good online and offline marketing . All you need to do is to focus on online lead generation and Adwords program.

Blog Entries

Smile

The problem is The Phone does not ring!