Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Link Exchange Thread

Blog Entries

I have been with limos.com 2 months already and after over 100 leads have not booked nor received any serious leads, everyday I get email leads at 99 cents a pop and everyday I have to ask them not to charge me because the leads are bad I sugest to everyone not to subscribe with limos.com because you will waste your money and time I have never got any phone leads either

Senior Member Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast's Avatar
    Palm Coast, Fl & Service Daytona, Ormond, Jacksonville, Orlando , St Augustine
    Blog Entries

What dose that have to do with links??? If you spent that time and $$ on seo you would be better off.
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    I have been with limos.com 2 months already and after over 100 leads have not booked nor received any serious leads, everyday I get email leads at 99 cents a pop and everyday I have to ask them not to charge me because the leads are bad I sugest to everyone not to subscribe with limos.com because you will waste your money and time I have never got any phone leads either

Guys, I've got a few limo sites for exchange. Contact me via PM.

Anybody else interested in some link exchanges? I think more people on here should be taking advantage of this especially considering the backlinks are coming from other sites within the same niche. PM me.

Blog Entries

Looking for good pages to link with...PM me your HTML code.

Blog Entries

Just sent you a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Scott View Post
    Looking for good pages to link with...PM me your HTML code.

Blog Entries

Jared Links are up !!
    THANK YOU !!

This is like shooting fish in a barrel. Anyone eles ???
    Please send me a PM and I will add your links to 4 high ranking sites.

Blog Entries

We made a new site for another area we service. I am looking for link exchanges again. We have 4 sites on page 1 and our new site. If you would like to do a link exchange let me know I will add your link to all 5 sites. I do all of my own site work so links will be up the same day. You can respond here or send me a pm. New site is Limos Service in Orlando www.orlandolimos.info

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast View Post
    We made a new site for another area we service. I am looking for link exchanges again. We have 4 sites on page 1 and our new site. If you would like to do a link exchange let me know I will add your link to all 5 sites. I do all of my own site work so links will be up the same day. You can respond here or send me a pm. New site is Limos Service in Orlando www.orlandolimos.info
    I would be very happy to exchange links with you. I can give you one on the home page, and another one on the friends/affiliates page with a description of your service. I will be working on the friends/affiliates page tonight, but you can check out my home page at http://www.precisiontransportationservices.com
    Mobile Personal Banker
    Wells Fargo

Homer, Alaska bound! Precision Executive Transportation Services LLCwww.precisiontransportationservices.comEmail: junehhan(at)precisiontransportationservices(dot)co mFind us on Facebook right now!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by junehhan View Post
    I would be very happy to exchange links with you. I can give you one on the home page, and another one on the friends/affiliates page with a description of your service. I will be working on the friends/affiliates page tonight, but you can check out my home page at http://www.precisiontransportationservices.com
    Thats great !! Here is my list. Please make the description the link I will add your link to all 5 sites just let me know what you want your links to say.

Daytona Beach Limo Service www.palmcoastlimos.info
    Limo Service in Daytona Beach www.elegantdaytonalimos.com
    Limo Service in Jacksonville www.elegantjacksonvillelimos.info
    St. Augustine Beach Weddings www.daytonaweddings.info
    Limos in Orlando www.orlandolimos.info

Thank you !!
    If anyone else is interested please let me know this will help your website ranking on all search engines.

Blog Entries

how do you guys in Vegas stay in business with such low rates($57 per hr for SUV $57 Airport transfer)?