Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Link Exchange Thread

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessLIMO.com View Post
    Page up, I will have them up in a few hours. Please send me confirmations if you put mine up. Thanks!

So I understand getting a link directed to you is good if the site you are directed from is popular and has a good page rank....Now, dose it help linking to other sites that haven't linked to you? For instance if I create a link on my site to Limousinesonline.com would that help me what so ever?

Also, from my understanding the closer related your links are to your own site the more help it...Right?

Thank you,
    Vick
    It might help, but you could do trades and benefit way more. Trades are better if a page doesn't have too many outgoing links so you are kinda shooting yourself in the foot for nothing.

Senior Member Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast's Avatar
    Palm Coast, Fl & Service Daytona, Ormond, Jacksonville, Orlando , St Augustine
    Blog Entries

As long as a site has an equal # of out going and related incoming links you are good. Lets say you have 20 out going links and only 5 incoming links your page will have a low ranking.

Blog Entries

Page up, I will have them up in a few hours. Please send me confirmations if you put mine up. Thanks!

So I understand getting a link directed to you is good if the site you are directed from is popular and has a good page rank....Now, dose it help linking to other sites that haven't linked to you? For instance if I create a link on my site to Limousinesonline.com would that help me what so ever?

Also, from my understanding the closer related your links are to your own site the more help it...Right?

Thank you,
    Vick
    Great !! Just let me know what you want your links to say. Please keep it short I don't like adding too much clutter to our pages.

Thank you,
    Vick
    Linking to other sites gets you absolutely no positive movement. While it does not help your ranking if you link to a bad site your ranking can actually go down! Other than my links page and a few select pages I always try to keep traffic moving within my own site. Why would I want people to leave anyway?

The higher the page rank of another site that links to you the better it is for your page. Even better is if they are a related site such as another limousine service.

Also if you make a links page make sure that it is in the footer of your page or somewhere easily accessible by a crawler otherwise its a waste.
    Nick Groat
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Nick@BellaVitaLimos.com
    Bella Vita Limousines

Thanks for the confirmation info cvclubs.

PM's sent, lets get the ball rolling....contact me if you would like to trade links!
    www.FlawlessLIMO.comRAISE YOUR S.E.O.! PM TO EXCHANGE LINKS!

Nick Groat
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Nick@BellaVitaLimos.com
    Bella Vita Limousines

Blog Entries

Ok Flawless sent you a pm. I will have your links up tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast View Post
    As long as a site has an equal # of out going and related incoming links you are good. Lets say you have 20 out going links and only 5 incoming links your page will have a low ranking.
    That's not true at all. It's more so to do with how much the people receiving the link will benefit. A more accurate way to compare would be like if I had a pizza and cut it into 20 slices and I had another pizza and cut it into 10 slices would I benefit more from getting my portion from the pizza with 10 slices or 20 slices? Same for getting links from a site with 20 outbound and 10 outbound links.

Blog Entries

Hey everyone has there way of thinking how it works. This is the way I was told and it has worked for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon1 View Post
    That's not true at all. It's more so to do with how much the people receiving the link will benefit. A more accurate way to compare would be like if I had a pizza and cut it into 20 slices and I had another pizza and cut it into 10 slices would I benefit more from getting my portion from the pizza with 10 slices or 20 slices? Same for getting links from a site with 20 outbound and 10 outbound links.

I'm thinking everything is good as long as you don't get linked or link to bad sites....Right?

brandon1, would you like to trade as well?

Thanks guys,
    Vick
    Last edited by FlawlessLIMO.com; August 25th, 2011 at 11:22 AM.

Blog Entries

Ok Flawless I sent you a pm with all 4 sites you can see your links on. Thank you !!!!

NEXT !!!

Links up elegant!

cvc, you have a PM.

http://flawlesslimo.com/links/

Blog Entries

If anyone else want to trade links send me a pm. Remember more links means higher ranking for your website. We have 4 sites that means 4 links to your site. All of our sites are one page 1.

So many companies on here im surprised that most aren't taking advantage of exchanging!

Blog Entries

Thats how it is on here. Lots of looking not much posting. Although we have seen a lot of new faces.